Don't even think about going to Kanawha State Forrest. It is mainly for camping trailers. Only a couple sites are big enough for motor homes and the road there is no better.
Closest campground to Charleston would be the KOA between Huntington and Charleston.
My brother-in-law has a 1999 Bounder on a chevy chassis (454 engine).
He needs new control arms and stabilizer link. We went to NAPA and they could not find a listing for them.
Does anyone know what chassis to look up for these parts?
They tried P30 and Workhorse with no luck.
I've used the Progressive unit for about 4 years. It has saved me at least two times. One campground had their wiring crossed wired and one did not have enough voltage. Both times the Progressive unit kept me from damaging something.
A friend of mine just traded motor homes at Lazy Days. They said for them to avoid having to pay FL sales tax and WV tax Lazy Days is driving their new motor home to Georgia for them to take possession.
I traded for my motor home in Florida a few years ago and the dealer just collected WV tax and sent it to WV.
When did they change the law?
I ran a separate cable for my satellite receiver down the windshield pillar to a location under my front bumper to a barrel connection. I then ran another cable from there along the mh frame to the back bumper to a barrel connector.
If my dish is near the front of the MH I use the front connector. If its near the back I hook the second cable to the front connector and the dish to the connector at the back bumper.
That way I don't have too much cable from the dish to the MH to trip over.
I towed a 2006 PT and had the same problem.
I installed a battery disconnect and used it for a few trips. I got tired of having to reset the clock and radio controls each time.
I ran a wire from the motorhome to the PT to keep the battery charged. My generator is located at the rear of my motorhome so I hooked the wire (with a fuse) to the hot wire to the starter of the generator.
I have had 2 Goodyear G670s blow out in the same position.
The first was 2 months old and the second was little over a year old.
Both were holes in the sidewall.
The first one I only had to pay for mounting and balancing. The second one was prorated and cost me over $200.
No more Goodyears for me.