|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Forum Technical Support

Open Roads Forum  >  Forum Technical Support

> Displaying the Good Sam logo

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 7  
Prev  |  Next
Sponsored By:
LakeN

North Carolina

View Profile

Posted: 05/08/12 06:29am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

The logo does not appear on my profile page. Have wondered how to make the Good Sam show up. Yes, the email addresses are the same. Long time member but I'm not given the Good Sam logo option.

'08 Toyota Tundra 5.7L with tow package/Prodigy
'12 Evergreen EverLite 31 RLS Compositek construction

pulsar

Lewisville, NC

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/08/12 06:58am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

LakeN wrote:

The logo does not appear on my profile page. Have wondered how to make the Good Sam show up. Yes, the email addresses are the same. Long time member but I'm not given the Good Sam logo option.

Have you logged out and back in?

Tom

Camper Mama Bear

New Jersey

View Profile

Posted: 07/10/12 09:06pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

My hubby and I are lifetime members, however his e-mail address is the one of record with GS. He has his own account on RV.net with his e-mail address. How can I get the lifetime logo as part of my signature?

Good Sam Life Members. Camping with two young children in a 2007 Pilgrim fifth wheel (278BHSS) pulled with a 2002 F350.

pulsar

Lewisville, NC

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/10/12 10:59pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Camper Mama Bear wrote:

My hubby and I are lifetime members, however his e-mail address is the one of record with GS. He has his own account on RV.net with his e-mail address. How can I get the lifetime logo as part of my signature?

It will take action by an AGI technician to accomplish what you want. The best way for you get that action is to start a thread in the Good Sam Club section of the forum and explain the situation.

Tom

TGarrett

TN/SC

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/28/12 03:47pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

No Good Sams for me.

Disregard I figured it out.

* This post was edited 07/28/12 04:19pm by TGarrett *

Garrett
2004 Fleetwood Expedition 38N
Full Timer

Toad(still to be setup) 2011 Jeep Rubicon
2nd (to be put on double trailer with 1st when moving) 2008 Honda S2000

ccchuck

The Shoals, AL

View Profile

Posted: 07/31/12 01:44pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I'm a GS lifetime member but only GS member shows up in my profile -
help!

(yes this a double post- trying to find some help)

pulsar

Lewisville, NC

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/31/12 05:52pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

ccchuck wrote:

help!

The moderators of the forum can do nothing for you. As stated in my response to your private message, the help will have to come from the Good Sam Club section. I see that you started a thread there. In response, a member suggested that you post in an existing thread.

Tom

DznyFan

Northern VA

View Profile

Posted: 08/01/12 10:40am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

pulsar wrote:

ccchuck wrote:

help!

The moderators of the forum can do nothing for you. As stated in my response to your private message, the help will have to come from the Good Sam Club section. I see that you started a thread there. In response, a member suggested that you post in an existing thread.

Tom

Tom,
Question, okay more than one. What is considered the GSC section, under Dear Marcus? There isn't a GSC Tech Support forum (should there be?) so should I post it under the GSC forum? Why isn't this an rv.net Tech Support issue? It seems to me it should be. My GSC Life Member badge showed for a month and a half then whitout reason it stopped appearing last week and reverted back to the regular member badge. I didn't do anything and GSC didn't do anything. Wouldn't the problem be on the rv.net side, this info is there but it isn't being displayed? Thanks.

2012 Tiffin Allegro 36LA

pulsar

Lewisville, NC

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 08/01/12 11:19am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

DznyFan wrote:

Tom,
Question, okay more than one. What is considered the GSC section, under Dear Marcus? There isn't a GSC Tech Support forum (should there be?) so should I post it under the GSC forum? Why isn't this an rv.net Tech Support issue? It seems to me it should be. My GSC Life Member badge showed for a month and a half then whitout reason it stopped appearing last week and reverted back to the regular member badge. I didn't do anything and GSC didn't do anything. Wouldn't the problem be on the rv.net side, this info is there but it isn't being displayed? Thanks.

Yes, under Dear Marcus.

The forum has no technicians of its own, none of us can correct the problem of not displaying the proper Good Sam Club logo. So, the question what is the best place to post to get the attention of someone who can help. I've posted my opinion where that is.

Tom

DznyFan

Northern VA

View Profile

Posted: 08/01/12 11:24am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

pulsar wrote:

DznyFan wrote:

Tom,

Yes, under Dear Marcus.

The forum has no technicians of its own, none of us can correct the problem of not displaying the proper Good Sam Club logo. So, the question what is the best place to post to get the attention of someone who can help. I've posted my opinion where that is.

Tom

I will post there. Thanks.

2012 Tiffin Allegro 36LA

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 7  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Forum Technical Support

> Displaying the Good Sam logo
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Forum Technical Support

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts