RV.Net Open Roads Forum: RV Pet Stop: "The Clan",.. Calvin "The O.G.'s" Sled!

RV Blog

|  

RV Sales

|  

Campgrounds

|  

RV Parks

|  

RV Club

|  

RV Buyers Guide

|  

Roadside Assistance

|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Pet Stop

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Pet Stop

> "The Clan",.. Calvin "The O.G.'s" Sled!

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next
Sponsored By:
AZPops

Wherever the Job takes us...

View Profile

Posted: 07/18/12 09:16pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Well here's my Boy in his element, as well as (for a short time) to give him a liitle diversion to getting things off his mind!

Ok, ok, here's what it looks like with some light (this is only one section or part of the hole)!

He hasn't lost a thing, in regards to his ability to finding the ball at night!

I threw the ball in the hole, he runs in to find it. I walk in with my flashlight, looking for it as well. I can't find the dang thing rihgt, then out of the darkness, Calvin walks up to me with the ball in his mouth!

He will "not" stop looking for it till he finds it! He still amazes me how he does it!

Pops

* This post was last edited 08/02/12 07:57am by AZPops *   View edit history

nabi

Ont

View Profile

Posted: 07/19/12 05:18am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I thought you had moved to some sub zero location, the first pic looked like snow and ice
good to see Calvin being Calvin. clever little fellow finding that ball in the dark.....glad you two have each other..

sher9570

NY/Fl

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/19/12 07:46am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I'm glad you have Calvin, yes he needs diversions right now. I remember the sadness Lucy had after Zachery died, there was always a "wonder" look in her eyes. She was definitely lost without him...then came Bubba and her world became right again, but it took a little while.
Glad Calvin has you too!

Sher

Doug & Sher
2006 HR Presidential 34'
2001 Ford Excursion 7.3

Lucy-"Red Fox" Lab...8/7-'07
Bubba, Pom...4/1-2010
Zachery my best bud Pom-5/2-98 to 6/18-2011 RIP
Sofie 9/5-1996 to 9/22-2007 RIP

AZPops

View Profile

Posted: 07/19/12 07:59am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Thanks, and do I wish, ... Well may be not sub-zero weather, but that nice cool paradise temps in the coastal areas of the Republic of California would be extremely great to be in right about NOW!

The temps being dropping some since the shop thermometer showed a smidgen below a 100 degrees at 10PM last night, in lieu being somewhere between a 100 and 110!

I mean, Calvin will make one round of the property, and as soon as we're anywhere near the Eagle. He shoots straight for and looks at the entry door, then looks at me, then looks at the door again, etc. etc. till I open the door!

Anyways we're working so I shouldn't complain, but the hole will be completed soon (where it's going to be filled with rock) so we'll loose this area to play in! Bummer!

dturm

Munster, IN

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/19/12 08:58am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hope your AC is working well

Doug & Sandy
Jill (12yr old Golden)
Henry our camping cat
2008 Southwind
2009 Honda CRV

Check out blog.rv.net

AZPops

View Profile

Posted: 07/19/12 11:00am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

dturm wrote:

Hope your AC is working well

Thank goodness it is Doc, two brand spank‘in new ones! A 15K up front and a 13.5K Coleman in the bedroom! It's working (knocking on wood) so well, we got the comforter on the bed still, and a extry blankie for the boy as well!

I got up to get a glass of water yesterday, and found the boy curled up in the corner it was soooo cold! ... LOL

And you know what? When our girl was with us, the boy would try an sneak between us. Now that he can have Harlee's side of the bed. He sleeps at the foot of the bed still, won’t sleep in Harlee’s spot once he gets his biscuits.

RBak

Crest Hill, IL

View Profile

Posted: 07/19/12 12:19pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Beautiful photos, Pops. Happy to see you posting about the Clan again - missed you! Give Calvin a hug for me!

Rita and her furry gang

AZPops

View Profile

Posted: 07/19/12 12:25pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

RBak wrote:

Beautiful photos, Pops. Happy to see you posting about the Clan again - missed you! Give Calvin a hug for me!

Rita and her furry gang

Thanks Rita, all I has to do now is find us another construction project! But like I said previously, works, work so we're doing ok!

Jerrybo66

AZ

View Profile

Posted: 07/19/12 03:46pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Pops....Hang in there.. I dread the day we have to go through losing one of ours...

As for finding the ball, he finds it with his nose. Our Daughter had a German Sheppard that liked to bring back anything. He brought me a rock to throw into the high grass that he quickly found. As any fisherman, if a label said some product would catch fish I had it in my box. I had some anti-scent that was supposed to stop my scent from transferring to the bait as not to scare the fish. I rubbed this stuff on the rock and he never did find it. I wish the other "ketchem" stuff worked that well.

Support the Country you live in or live in the Country you support
2003 Sierra SP 26'Toy Hauler
1997 F-350, PSD, 4X4, red Crew Cab, long bed.
2007 Arctic Cat Prowler, Arctic Cat 500

AZPops

View Profile

Posted: 08/01/12 03:38am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

... And his Ride!

Yeah, yeah, I know it's got a few years on her. But like my pal Tony Mon'tahna say!

............................................................ "It's a Cream Puff" ............................................................

Calvin "The O.G." .... "Original Gansta"

PS N’ wait till you see "MY" ride after Pops reupholsters’ the seats with that Tiger Skin material! ...

* This post was last edited 08/01/12 06:10am by AZPops *   View edit history

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Pet Stop

> "The Clan",.. Calvin "The O.G.'s" Sled!
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Pet Stop

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 RV.Net | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS