Will do....our site at the moment is under water :( So we are in another. Most of the day spent cleaning the rig and the car. If I don't do a post today, I will tomorrow. We are rather worn out and still face the second set up in under two weeks, bur first we need to get rid of the water sitting in our site. RV 2 all had to move to the back row, surf came over their wall which is lower than ours.
Made it back to the Isla and Tres Amigos RV Park. The road was okay and we did it in 40 minutes, going slowly. Lots of water but because the road is in such good shape it was fine. Our site is under water because it is the lowest point in the park. We are in another site until ours dries out. Cleaning all the wet mud off the RV next.
We are safe at the first toll booth on 40D towards Durango. Only 15 minutes inland from Villa Union. Very lite drizzle here. Next decision is when to return re 'the road' with another 30mm forecast to fall.
Thanks for all your input.
A few of us are packing up and leaving as soon as we can. Sandra is now going to hit landfall here in Mazatlan as best we can tell. The amount of rainfall predicted has more than doubled since this morning. The storm is still a Cat 2, we are leaving. Best to be safe. We need you input at to where to head. Is there a Pemex on the toll road to Tepic that would be good to stay at. Or how about a good toll booth to stop at? Or how about the road to Durango, just to the first toll both or Pemex. Need to know some for sure places, not just "I think there might be". Thanks in advance.
Low tide and the ocean is still coming up to the wall, huge waves.