took advice and double checked the breakers and GFCI circuits.....no change.
Green light on the IOTA DLS-55/IQ4 converter is flashing but the battery is loosing charge.
Put a charger on the battery to get us thru. Will contact IOTA to see if it's repairable and replace converter if necessary.
Thanks for the advice.....would have been out of power again tonight if I didn't do the checking y'all suggested.
Comment: Is there a split in what is and is not working that goes with each leg of the 50?
I thought that might be the case so I disconnected from the 50a service, switched to a 30a adapter and plugged into the 30a service.....no change.
Comment: Could be tripped breaker.
I checked all breakers and they were ok.
Comment: Do you have a whole rig inverter?
Not that I'm aware of.....nothing listed in owners manual.
Comment: Check your battery voltage is about 13.6 when plugged in to verify the converter is working.
Have not checked the battery voltage but presume the converter is working since I have all 12v services restored after re-installing the battery.
As I mentioned, I removed the battery about at least 6 hrs. before we lost some 12v & 110v services. It seems possible that the lightning strike which happened after the battery was removed and aboout 2 hrs. before we lost services could have had some effect but I don't understand why it didn't happen right after the strike.
Anyhow, we're currently ok and haven't found anything malfunctioning.
Thanks for all the responses!
I removed the 12v battery from our 5er to take home & keep charged till next season.
Since we were not leaving for a day I kept us plugged into 110v service.
All appliances, 12v and 110v worked normally for about 6hrs.
Then only some of the 110v appliances worked and no 12v worked.....for example, the air conditioner, refrig, and 12v lights would not work but TV, coffee maker, 110v lights, microwave, etc. all worked!
I thought there may be a problem with the 50 amp service we were plugged into because we had an extremely close lightning strike a few hours earlier, so I switched to another service box but that didn't do a thing.
I decided to re-install the 12v battery so I could at least run the refrig and have lights for the last day of our stay.
After installing the 12v battery everything came back to normal!
I can only guess that the air cond, refrig. and of course the lights all need some 12v power source. But what I don't understand is why did everything work fine for 6 hrs. after I removed the battery.....and why does everything work fine when the battery disconnect switch is engaged.
As always, I appreciate your feedback......this forum has been an invaluable asset to me for a number of years!