Found the fuse.
# 12 fuse panel under the dash (15amp) It's the first one on the left 3rd row down. Could not get to it yesterday because wiring was in the way. I disconnected the whole Fuse panel from the bracket so I could swing it down to access the ones covered up by the wiring loom.
Yesterday I check 90% of the fuses and they were all good, but it was one of the other 10% I could not access (figures).
As a side note: The whole deal started when I replaced the Factory Trombetta Relay (solenoid) with the Bear series (silver contact continuous duty) the original was starting to give trouble (intermittent contact...Probably due to high humidity and corrosion on the contacts ). I barely touched (grounded) the trigger wire that connects to the Ford Chassis Ignition RUN circuit and blew that # 12 Fuse.
Also Added a Trik-L-Charge to keep the Chassis battery charged while in storage.
What a Pain, If you know where winnebago puts the battery Relays / solenoids / circuit breakers in a box on the backside of the front outside storage bay......no room to work in that tiny bay PLUS the larger Bear Solenoid made getting all the wiring stuffed back inside a real pain. Now I don't know If I really want to add a larger gauge charge wire from the House converter that I was planning on.
Yes it's a Ford Chassis fuse.
I can't find which one / where it is located.
I can't tell from the PDF where Winnebago splices into the Ford Fuse box.
I'm not certain if it's the Fuse box under the dash OR the one under the hood.
I pulled a lot of fuses just looking and none of then were it.
Chassis 2006 Ford
I blew the fuse on the Chassis side that winnebago uses to sense the Engine is running (Ignition power) to retract the electric steps and to entergize the relay to charge the house batteries.
I replced the standard Trombetta relay with the Bear and accidently grounded the relay wire. Everything wss fine until I hit that wire.
Been looking at the PDF file I have from Winnebago but just cant find where it is tied into the Ford Chassis fuse block.