Santa Cruze RV Ranch--Scott's Valley Ca.
Well, I hardly ever make the effort to let people know of REALLY POOR PARKS. But this one begs the exception of my rule "not to bother"
In 35 years of RV'ing this is one of the 3 worst parks we have ever had the misforton of staying in.
1. Illegal and non-working sewer hook ups
2. Sewer smell 24/7
3. Kids (and some adults) waling through site; 24/7
4. Rusty elect. hook ups, falling over in some cases, poor contacts
5. VERY narrow sites, no room for 4 slide unit.
6. Dirt every where, NO landscaping at all, no gravel, just dirt
7. 10:00 PM quite time NEVER enforced. Drunk & Noisy is the rule,
1. Pool nice & Clean, as were the restrooms
2. Staff tried to be helpfull, but were untrained and un-motivated
3 Location 10 minutes to the beach/boardwalk
AVOID AT ALL COSTS
RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attractions