I have a 2013 Aluma lite 187QB. Coming from a Jayco Swift SLX, this trailer has some nice features that I really like such as: outside cable connection, gas/electric/DSI water heater, Sani-flush system, built-in DVD player, larger holding tanks, enclosed underbelly, 14" tires, oodles of outside storage, and a roof a/c unit that doesn't leak like the side a/c unit did.
However, I found a few things that weren't installed correctly or intelligently:
1. The "cable in" connection is on the door side of the trailer and the "cable out" connection is on the other side, which is no big deal to me since I rarely watch tv outside. I have a long cable so just run it under the trailer. Dealer says its a simple fix so I'll take it in after the camping season is over.
2. The dinette table was too close to the window so I couldn't get the night shade down. I just turned the table upside down and moved the leg holders an inch. Now I can put the shade down at night and the table only sticks out an inch past the end of the dinette. Easy peasy.
3. Only one outlet for the "kitchen" which is on the front of the cabinet below the sink. I just put my coffee pot on the sink cover so the cord will reach. Really wish it was on the wall or even under the overhead cabinet.
4. The bed feels like 4 sheets of plywood covered by a mattress pad. Maybe the bigger ones have better mattresses. I'm going to get a good quality air mattress since the little 2" memory foam mattress topper I'm currently using doesn't help much.
5. I have the flip-up windows as opposed to the sliders and I don't feel like I get very good airflow due to how low they are next to the dinette and the smaller opening (other floor plans may be better). I just got a small fan to move the air. I like the windows though. Super easy to just crank them open and close. Oh, and they look cool too :C I can even have them open in a gentle misty rain without worrying a lot about leaking.
6. I wish I could tilt the electric awning....sigh
7. I am going to get a smoke colored vent cover for over the bed to try to keep the trailer cooler in the summer and block some of the light in the morning.
All in all I'm very happy with the trailer. Its not my first rv so I do have something to compare. I think the quality of the materials is very nice and everything has worked when I needed it to work. It is lightweight with the aluminum frame and it tows great.