The first step in obtaining information on a specific Campground, Resort or Destination should begin with a Search. The Search function is found in the upper left of your screen. Type in the location name and read through the threads. Your question may be answered there.
If not, following is a list of suggestions for constructing a post that perhaps will have the best opportunity for eliciting quality responses:
1. Make the Topic name as specific as possible. What are you looking for and where is the location?
2. When asking for campground suggestions, list what is most important for you -- the facilities, the views, the activities, etc. Do you need hookups or an extra long pull-through? Do you require Internet access?
3. List what activities your family likes such as hiking, fishing, shopping, or visiting attractions in the area. On the other hand, perhaps you are just looking for a place to stay for the night. If you have special situations such as pets, let that be known.
4. The approximate date of the proposed trip is helpful since the availability of campgrounds and attractions is often dictated by the seasonal conditions and/or local events in different parts of the country.
Here’s wishing each of you a year full of great camping experiences.
Moderator of Campgrounds, Resorts and Attractions.
* This post was
edited 02/14/06 07:33pm by answerswillvary *
[b][blue][quote]The Admiral commanded and the peasant wrote:[/b] FunCruiser,
OOOOOH!!![img]http://www.smileytown.com/content/emot/shok0003.gif[/img] Your flashing interior pics signature finally did it!
I permanently unchecked the show members signature box from my profile.[/quote][green]Sorry, Just trying something different.[img]http://www.smileytown.com/content/emot/emba0004.gif[/img] The wife is always asking me to experiment with new techniques,[img]http://www.smileytown.com/content/emot/thnk0003.gif[/img] whoops, sorry, I got carried away. Anyway, it's back to the old....[/quote]
Note: Due to invalid formatting, all formatting has been ignored.
One quick suggestion that I realize is a very large undertaking. This forum has a tremendous amount of good information abet it is hard to find exactly what you are looking for at times. Could this forum be broken down by CG’s in either state or region ? It would make it a much more user-friendly data repository.
Thanks and keep up the great work.
* '01 Chevy Suburban 4 x 4
* 5.3 L / 3.53 / 4 spd HD Auto
* 2003 Trail-lite 8304S
* Reese WD Hitch & Dual Cam Anti-sway
* Prodigy 90185 Brake Control
* 3 daughters, two dogs, one cats, twin grandsons, and God knows what next ?
Hi, New to this list and I'm looking for a nice park to stay at in New Orleans in a few weeks. I would like to stay as close to down town as possible but I want a nice park as well. Ideas ?? Thanks Chuck
I agree with the Admiral! Old slow equipment. Don't need the flashy stuff. I once suggested a seperate place for people to show off their computer and cartoon skills. Then I found and checked the box to make em all go away.
Cheers for Moderator!
* This post was
edited 09/07/05 02:50pm by an administrator/moderator *