RV.Net Open Roads Forum: Around the Campfire: Friends from the "OOP'S" thread.

RV Blog

|  

RV Sales

|  

Campgrounds

|  

RV Parks

|  

RV Club

|  

RV Buyers Guide

|  

Roadside Assistance

|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Around the Campfire

Open Roads Forum  >  Around the Campfire  >  Chat Threads

> Friends from the "OOP'S" thread.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 992  
Prev  |  Next
Sponsored By:
LTCLarry

Maggie Valley, NC

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/05/12 04:59pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

NC...I'll be dropping off the TT at CW on Tuesday for the brakes and bearings probably take them a couple of days or so to get to it sothinking maybe pick it up next Saturday 4/14....you gonna be around then?

NC Hauler

Asheville NC

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/05/12 05:23pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

...I work that Saturday, but could take a drive out there and look around...what time you think you'll be there? Let me know.....If I can keep the phone from ringing too much, (work), should be able to come out there and at least put a face to a handle.....let me know.

Jim & Kathy
2013 Dodge 3500DRW Longhorn 4X4/CC/LB/Aisin tranny/4:10/Cummins: 385HP/850TQ
06 HR Presidential Suite 37RLQ/SK3005 Satellite/Splendide XC2100/4slide/dual pane windows
2014 Jeep Compass Ltd 4X4
Boxers;Buddy& Sheba II
USAF 71-75 Nam Vet

LTCLarry

Maggie Valley, NC

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/05/12 05:52pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

NC, No problem..I am assuming they'll be done with it before Saturday seeing as how they'll have it starting Tuesday. So my timing will be really flexible. I'll chekc with them when I drop it off.

You guys have a safe trip....remember I-40 is down to one lane west bound close to the Tennessee line but only for short distance. We were over there yesterday to Knoxville...hit the spot around 9Am and things were pretty smooth.

NC Hauler

Asheville NC

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/05/12 07:06pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

..Larry,
thanks for the heads up on I40....thought I had heard about that, but wasn't sure. I will probably be through there about the same time, maybe a little earlier...take care and have a great weekend....all of ya...once we get settled in, I'll fire up the 'puter and get back in here...

oh....it's POURING the rain...had to have had more than several inches...

mowermech

Billings, MT

View Profile

Posted: 04/06/12 08:01am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

It is SNOWING!!
so much for the trip to the zoo with the kids/grandkids!

CM1, USN (RET)
2002 Fleetwood Southwind 32V, Ford V10
Toad 1: '06 PT Cruiser, Kar Kaddy dolly
Toy (and Toad 2): 2001 Dodge QC SWB, 360 Magnum, Auto, 4X4
"When seconds count, help is only minutes away!"

LTCLarry

Maggie Valley, NC

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/06/12 08:15am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

mowermech wrote:

It is SNOWING!!
so much for the trip to the zoo with the kids/grandkids!

Ok, now it's time to get out the snowboard and try some of those rad half pipe moves you have seen on the Winter Olympics.....I bet the grandkids can show you some moves !!!!

ro_sie

South Carolina

View Profile

Posted: 04/06/12 09:53am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Now now Larry, you know us old folks can show those kids a thing or three. I like to "play act" at dancing and it drives my kids crazy.
NC and Kathy, I hope you have a nice safe trip, and when you go to CW, Take Kathy with you, she might find another thing or so she would like there.
Mower, get out there in the snow with the little ones. They will never forget about playing in the snow with you. (glad it is you and not me having to play in snow)
Art got his eye measured this am for his new implant. Guess that is going to happen next week. Soon I wont be able to hide anything from him.

ro_sie
Art ( my roomie)
Holiday Rambler Endeavor

NC Hauler

Asheville NC

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/06/12 09:54am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good morning to all of you, though it is almost noon...Got here around 9AM...been set up for several hours....Beautiful blue sky's, sun beating down and the temp is about 64 degrees...supposed to be nice through Tuesday.....this has worked out really well....Everything is working fine...I'm between two trees and the satellite is working great, as is the over the air antenna...I rarely use it, but since adding the digital set up, it's pretty cool, picking up 16 Digital and 3 analog stations. Been setting outside and walking the dogs.

Hope all of you have a great Easter weekend....Going to grab a sandwich...maybe even take a nap

take care, catch ya later.

LTCLarry

Maggie Valley, NC

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/06/12 12:01pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

ro_sie wrote:

Now now Larry, you know us old folks can show those kids a thing or three. I like to "play act" at dancing and it drives my kids crazy.
NC and Kathy, I hope you have a nice safe trip, and when you go to CW, Take Kathy with you, she might find another thing or so she would like there.
Mower, get out there in the snow with the little ones. They will never forget about playing in the snow with you. (glad it is you and not me having to play in snow)
Art got his eye measured this am for his new implant. Guess that is going to happen next week. Soon I wont be able to hide anything from him.

Hey ro_sie,

You know us BOOMER's defined what it is to be cool !

LTCLarry

Maggie Valley, NC

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/06/12 12:02pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

NC Hauler wrote:

Good morning to all of you, though it is almost noon...Got here around 9AM...been set up for several hours....Beautiful blue sky's, sun beating down and the temp is about 64 degrees...supposed to be nice through Tuesday.....this has worked out really well....Everything is working fine...I'm between two trees and the satellite is working great, as is the over the air antenna...I rarely use it, but since adding the digital set up, it's pretty cool, picking up 16 Digital and 3 analog stations. Been setting outside and walking the dogs.

Hope all of you have a great Easter weekend....Going to grab a sandwich...maybe even take a nap

take care, catch ya later.

NC, you know a beer would go down real good with that sandwich !

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 992  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Around the Campfire  >  Chat Threads

> Friends from the "OOP'S" thread.
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Around the Campfire

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 RV.Net | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS