RV.Net Open Roads Forum: What did you do to your Class C MH today???

RV Blog

|  

RV Sales

|  

Campgrounds

|  

RV Parks

|  

RV Club

|  

RV Buyers Guide

|  

Roadside Assistance

|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class C Motorhomes

Open Roads Forum  >  Class C Motorhomes  >  All

> What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 375  
Prev  |  Next
Sponsored By:
crawford

Dandridge Tenn.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/15/12 05:50pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hey what's wrong with you can't bring it to our Smoky mountain being dirty LOL

pianotuna

Regina, SK, Canada

View Profile

Posted: 07/15/12 08:50pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hi,

Added an auxiliary shore power cord so I can plug my water heater in directly to the Pedestal.

Regards, Don
Full Time in a Kustom Koach Class C 28'5", 256 watts Unisolar, 875 amp hours in two battery banks 12 volt batteries, Magnum 3000 watt PSW inverter.

Navy Smoker

Northern Maryland

View Profile

Posted: 07/16/12 12:18pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Washed the exterior, cleaned the interior, hung a bike rack on the back and checked all the mechanicals in preparation for our first trip with the grandsons tomorrow.

pianotuna

Regina, SK, Canada

View Profile

Posted: 07/16/12 12:33pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hi,

Corrected the installation on one Hall effect ammeter so it will read negative when battery bank is being drawn from (except for the inverter).

2doghome

Texas

View Profile

Posted: 07/16/12 04:35pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Cleaned the inside after a week long trip to the Texas gulf coast that included highlights such as a 6 foot black snake, several attacks by fire ants, above ankle water at most campgrounds we stayed, alligators by the side of the road and a full size pickup truck who was in front of us one moment and the next lost control and spun and spun and then came racing back towards us until he got stuck in the mud.
This was our first trip in our new to us Minnie and I was the designated driver, since my husband just had knee replacement surgery. I told my husband that I driving the rig is really the least of my worries from now on. I added fire ant killer, rain boots, anti itch creams and weapons to my must have inventory list.

2001 Minnie Winnie
Class C 450 V10 ford,
31C, one slide

Eastwacamper

Greenacres, WA, USA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/16/12 06:54pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Used some Simple Green carpet cleaner using the spray bottle. Along the edge where carpet meets vinyl needed doing and the strip where the slideout is slid in. Was fast to use and it came out nice. Also washed the floor. Did one trip. Getting ready to do another. A few days ago I worked hard at getting ride of bugs on the front of the motor home. I had spread wet Downy sheet all over the front. Forget to spray the Awesome Orange on the bugs. Finally remembered and it does help.

snowdance

State of Jefferson

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/17/12 05:31am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

2doghome wrote:

Cleaned the inside after a week long trip to the Texas gulf coast that included highlights such as a 6 foot black snake, several attacks by fire ants, above ankle water at most campgrounds we stayed, alligators by the side of the road and a full size pickup truck who was in front of us one moment and the next lost control and spun and spun and then came racing back towards us until he got stuck in the mud.
This was our first trip in our new to us Minnie and I was the designated driver, since my husband just had knee replacement surgery. I told my husband that I driving the rig is really the least of my worries from now on. I added fire ant killer, rain boots, anti itch creams and weapons to my must have inventory list.

You might want to add wasp spray.. We have opened several power boxes that have wasp nest in them.

Snowdance

We spent most of our money traveling... Just wasted the rest..

Chevy 7.4 Vortex
2000 Jamboree 23b Rear Kitchen

http://www.flickr.com/photos/snowdance38

applegater

Oregon

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/17/12 11:26am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Loaned our new Serenity II to our local Mercedes dealer. They are advertising the addition of the Sprinter Line at the local Fair, didn't have any sprinters in stock, and since I am recovering from surgery to repair a severed tendon and can't use the Serenity for a while it is now featured along with four other new Mercedes cars in their display.

pianotuna

Regina, SK, Canada

View Profile

Posted: 07/17/12 08:38pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hi,

Drove it into Calgary and found out the Boliy generator *again* will not start.

woodworker414

Crystal City,Mo.

View Profile

Posted: 07/18/12 09:01am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good morning all, if you have read the thread that I started call LP DETECTOR, you know what is going with that.
Last weekend used Oxy-Clean, mixed a strong solution, sprayed in on the ceiling and let it soak for 30 minutes, had rented a rug shampoo machine from Home Depot,used the wand that is for use on furniture and cleaned the ceiling, then did the carpet on the floor. Both came out real nice, have to come up with a trick to color the little bit of stain on the ceiling to blend in with the rest, maybe a mixture of different color sidewalk chalk, or something like that. Had the son in law get on the roof to check the caulk up there, when we bought this unit one of the Maxx Air covers was gone, so installed a new one of those. Will be checking the air pressure in the tires shortly. Was looking at the drain valve of the water heater, want to get one of those electric plug units, which electric do you all use. While I had that opened I saw a wasp nest, out it came, so then I turn on the LP tank and started the water heater for a brief time and the furnace to make sure some critter had not built a home in there, I try to remember to do that every month. I just love messing with the C.
Bill
AS you go to the next page you will see that I did a double post, I am sorry, must still be half asleep.

* This post was edited 07/18/12 09:10am by woodworker414 *

WØWJU

2003 Gulfstream Cavaleir 29.5 V10 E450 normal bells & whistles. Toad 2008 Chevy HHR.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 375  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Class C Motorhomes  >  All

> What did you do to your Class C MH today???
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class C Motorhomes

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 RV.Net | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS