|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attr...

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attractions

> High Falls SP - Jackson, GA

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Sponsored By:
luv2skyski

Stockbridge, Georgia

View Profile

Posted: 11/19/07 08:58am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

High Falls SP – Jackson, GA – 11/16/2007 thru 11/18/2007

• Participants: Ashley, Kim, Dave, Rob, Jen, Emma, Trevor, Gary, Laurie, Stevie, Dillion
• Campground Rating: 4 (out of 5)
• Rating reasons / About the campground: sparse camp store but did have shop n' rob right across the road, nice hiking trails next to falls downstream of the dam, pretty lake (horsepower restricted to 10 HP), for such a large campground there was only 1 dump station - took me 25 minutes from the time I pulled up to dump station until I was able to dump (also there was no way around the line for the dump station if you didn't have to dump!!??)
• Campsite number: 115 (Rob on 112, Gary on 114)
• About our trip: Pretty much the same trip as 2 months ago (we were even in the same sites) except this time Gary, Laurie, and the kids were able to join us. This was the first time that Jennifer pulled their camper. She did an awesome job! It was a good trip to get her feet wet because High Falls is not far from our house and it's mostly highway. It was cold the first night and Saturday morning but then it was nice. We went for a ride on the pontoon boat.

[image]

The lake was calm and the colors were nice.

[image]

The kids got bored very quickly so after we took them back to the campground Gary and I did a little fishing. I caught a 19-inch 3-pound hybrid. It was a very nice fish.

[image] [image]

All right…OK…Jeeesh! Gary caught the fish. It was still a nice fish. We (meaning Gary) threw it back. Yet another good trip with the TC. Dave.

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attractions

> High Falls SP - Jackson, GA
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attr...

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2018 CWI, Inc. © 2018 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS