RV.Net Open Roads Forum: Forum Technical Support: Roads & Routes Topic Gone?

RV Blog

|  

RV Sales

|  

Campgrounds

|  

RV Parks

|  

RV Club

|  

RV Buyers Guide

|  

Roadside Assistance

|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Forum Technical Support

Open Roads Forum  >  Forum Technical Support

> Roads & Routes Topic Gone?

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Sponsored By:
bigjimcruising

Orange County, CA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 06/05/08 09:45am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

It seems to have disappeared from the web site and I can't seem to find it. Anyone know where it went? I'm sure I pushed something somewhere that I shouldn't have and now it's in hiding! I sure enjoyed reading about all the different places to go and how to get there! Thanks for your help, Jim.

2001 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4, 5.9 engine with winch and service body. Getting it ready for a new camper and then hit the trails!

pulsar

Lewisville, NC

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 06/05/08 09:54am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Can you give us a little more to work with? Do you know the topic's title or a keyword in the title? Had you made a post in the thread? If not, do you know another username that had made a post?

Tom

2008 Journey 37H
2006 CR-V toad

Have you seen the RV.Net Blogs? You can subscribe at Blog.RV.Net

bigjimcruising

Orange County, CA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 06/05/08 10:13am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Roads and Routes was the topic name. On the main web page you would scroll down to the "Locations" section and it was with to the "Public Lands, Boondocking and Dry Camping" and the "RVing in Canada and Alaska" areas. I've posted there before but now it's just gone, at least on my computer it's gone.

2001 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4, 5.9 engine with winch and service body. Getting it ready for a new camper and then hit the trails!

Can-AmDuo

Maryland

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 06/05/08 10:18am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

If you scroll down on the main forum page it is just below the Campgrounds Resorts and Attractions Forum. At least that is where it is showing on my computer.

Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.

bigjimcruising

Orange County, CA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 06/05/08 10:19am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

FOUND IT!!! I guess you can hide forums on this site. I didn't know that. I don't know how I did it but somehow I guess I hid it along with a couple other forums. I did a search and found the topic then saw a "Hide" button in the upper corner. The help bubble told me you could hide forums from the "My Forums" page. I didn't even know there was such a section but I guess somehow I clicked on it. So it's back now and I'm a happy camper again!!

Thanks for your help! Jim.

Can-AmDuo

Maryland

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 06/05/08 10:22am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

LOL neither did I. I will make certain NOT to push that button.

Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.

pulsar

Lewisville, NC

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 06/05/08 10:28am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

bigjimcruising wrote:

Roads and Routes was the topic name. On the main web page you would scroll down to the "Locations" section and it was with to the "Public Lands, Boondocking and Dry Camping" and the "RVing in Canada and Alaska" areas. I've posted there before but now it's just gone, at least on my computer it's gone.

If I understand you correctly, you are not talking about a topic being missing, but rasther the FORUM Roads and Routes is missing from the forum index page.

If I am correct, it has disappeared because you inadvertently clicked on the x in the Hide colume on the index page. The forum will still be listed in the Jump to Forum drop-down menu.

You can restore the hidden forum by:

• Click on the My Forums link - located near the top rightof most forum pages.

• Click on the Hide Forums link - the right most link in the list that runs horizontally halfway down the screen.

• There will be a checkmark in the box in front of the Roads and Routes forum name. Remove it by clicking on it.

• Scroll to the bottom and click on the Submit button.

Tom

bigjimcruising

Orange County, CA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 06/05/08 11:13am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Tom: that's exactly what I had to do! Can't figure out how I ever checked it since I had no clue you could even do it but at least now I've got it back! Thanks! Jim.

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Forum Technical Support

> Roads & Routes Topic Gone?
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Forum Technical Support

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 RV.Net | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS