|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Toy Haulers

Open Roads Forum  >  Toy Haulers

> Warrior's assets siezed

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 21  
Next
Sponsored By:
roper1

Lake Elsinore, Ca

View Profile

Posted: 07/17/08 09:39pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Got a call about an hour ago and it seems warriors assets were sized by the bank late this afternoon. Investors spents most of the day checking the inventory of the facility guards were posted sonothing could leave the property. This also took place at the ragen facility. Was also told the vacuum bonding machine was sold.

04.5 Chevy DuraMax LLY-RBP Exhaust-Edge/Attitude
08 Warrior LE3905
99 Chaparral Sunesta 232-Summer Toy
00 Unlimited RPM's - Mid Travel Sandrail - Turbo 13b Rotary
250R Fourtrax
03 Blaster
90 LT80
Eaton 40cc quad
Wife & 3 Daughters

MCrankyPants

Dayton OH USA

View Profile

Posted: 07/17/08 10:10pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Are you serious??

2007 Teton Experience Sunrise pulled by 2003 Dodge 3500 Cummins HO 6-spd. 4x4
'61 VW Double-Cab

94fxds

Rancho Cucamonga ,Ca

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/17/08 10:33pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Is this the end for Warrior, will the bank just sell everything, or will they attempt to run the business?

Mongo68

CA

View Profile

Posted: 07/18/08 12:28am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I hope this is not true!

2004 F350 4x4 Crew Cab PSD
2007 Weekend Warrior LE3505+6 Tiki Edition

Suburbanrancher

New Jersey

View Profile

Posted: 07/18/08 12:32am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

You know, as a new owner of an FB2100 I have to say there should be more legal remedies in place to protect consumers from unscrupulous dealers who sell these units without giving any forwarning whatsoever as to the company's failing condition. They simply want to move the units, regardless of how it affects people.

What a shoddy industry this RV business is.

ssallenbach

west covina, CA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/17/08 10:46pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

that's interesting information. I did speak to both the receptionist and the service advisor at Weekend Warrior today about an issue. I was told by the service advisor tghat they will not be doing any service until September 24. i guess we will just have to wait and see.
steve

SCVJeff

Santa Clarita, CA.

View Profile

Posted: 07/18/08 02:10am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Suburbanrancher wrote:

You know, as a new owner of an FB2100 I have to say there should be more legal remedies in place to protect consumers from unscrupulous dealers who sell these units without giving any forwarning whatsoever as to the company's failing condition. They simply want to move the units, regardless of how it affects people.

What a shoddy industry this RV business is.
Not to condone the dealer, but you can bet that if I'm sitting on $1mil worth of product that's about to do under, you ain't gonna hear the bad news from me.

Jeff - WA6EQU
'06 Itasca Meridian 34H, CAT C7/350

Rope

NC Kansas,

View Profile

Posted: 07/18/08 07:08am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hate to see anyone drawn into buying what seems like a deal then to find out there will be no one to stand behind it.

But really!! We must be informed buyers. If you are going to spend 40-70k on anything I sure hope you do your homework. That is how we found this forum and how we decided that WW was not even worth looking at.
We did our homework, we bought a new KZ. Our second and we are still happy with our choice.

Rope

midnightsmoker37@aol

Chino, California

View Profile

Posted: 07/18/08 01:13am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I do not own a weekend warrior, I have a forest river. The trailer in my sig. However, I can attest to the how bad the RV dealer ships sales tactics are. I purchased my trailer in January of this year. I received a call around April from the dealer telling that they had some problems with DMV paper work and needed me to give an extra $400. I though to myself ya right. In june they said because I had not paid the $400 they now need $700 from me to give to the new owner of my trade in because he had problems with his fianancing so I could off set his higher intrest rate. Doesn't this sound stupid? I paid Dam near $40000 for the new trailer and this dealer is trying to scam me because they are having hard times. So it does not suprise me about dealers trying to sell weekend warriors with no Warrenty for probably full price. Even camping world is in on the scam. This is why indymack and country wide have gone under. These corporations are always on the take. Just like the subprime melt down the dealer will do anything to sell and make there $ even if it means having to make an American family suffer with problems in the near future.

2006 Ford F350 Lariat Crew, LB 6.0,
2008 Forest River Sandstorm F34SP.

2008 RZR LT
2007 LTZ250
2003 Kawasaki KFX400

reno82

Cardiff by the Sea, CA

View Profile

Posted: 07/18/08 12:44am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

A friend of mine just came back from Camping World and was asked if he was interested in a new WW, they had great deals! He just went in to buy some tire covers. When I told him about WW going under, He was pissed. They made no mention of this to him, just trying to clear the inventory. Talk about shoddy practices. Good thing he walked out telling them he would bring his wife back to look.

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 21  
Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Toy Haulers

> Warrior's assets siezed
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Toy Haulers

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 RV.Net | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS