|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RVing in Mexico and South Amer...

Open Roads Forum  >  RVing in Mexico and South America

> Going to Belize thru Mexico

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Sponsored By:
agnus

Mott Park,Ennis,TX

View Profile

Posted: 07/20/08 06:48pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We are planning to begin our trek thru Mexico late August. Anyone going that way that would like to convoy? We are greenhorns and would appreciate the help. We're going to southern Belize to help some missionary friends teach in a village named Boone Creek which is about ten miles from Punta Gorda, Belize. We are planning to drive our PU and would welcome the company.

rockhillmanor

On the Road

View Profile

Posted: 07/20/08 07:17pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

agnus wrote:

We are planning to begin our trek thru Mexico late August. Anyone going that way that would like to convoy? We are greenhorns and would appreciate the help. We're going to southern Belize to help some missionary friends teach in a village named Boone Creek which is about ten miles from Punta Gorda, Belize. We are planning to drive our PU and would welcome the company.

Escappees club has several groups that do missionary work while RV'ing and groups that do caravaning and Mexico. They list the contacts in the back of their magazine. You can go on line and they will send a complimentary one. I haven't sent in my membership yet and lended the magazine out or I'd give you their contacts!

Perhaps someone here on the forum can send you the info.

Would love to go with you but I too am looking for a 'seasoned' group to enter into Mexico around September.

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

lilhowlinwolf

MB/Panama

View Profile

Posted: 07/29/08 06:31pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I'm going down to Belize this Fall, but would never do missionary work - it's mostly Quakers & Mennonite down there running the farms and proslytising. I go to fish and meet Mayans who have similar interests.

Wolf
Home 56.16°N -96.9°W ~ Wall 12 man and Eureka 6 man Egyptian cotton tent ~ Winter S/V Porque No 7.25°N -80.8°W //Mitakuye oyasin!
Died Nov 2008

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  RVing in Mexico and South America

> Going to Belize thru Mexico
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RVing in Mexico and South Amer...

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 RV.Net | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS