|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Hybrid Travel Trailers

Open Roads Forum  >  Hybrid Travel Trailers

> Nomad Roadrunner

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Sponsored By:
qsitehemi

Wherever my @$$ is parked!

View Profile

Posted: 12/15/08 10:27am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hi all, I have a 2001 Nomad Roadrunner, built by Skyline. It's a 21' expandable, I was wondering if anyone could give me a link or something to where I could get some basic information on this trailer? Its a Nomad Roadrunner by Skyline, E720 i think...

Justin Hess, Quartzsite Arizona; Dodge Ram 2500 HEMI Quad Cab, 21' Skyline TT; Co-Driver/Better Half Tracey, Two Boys; Tyler 13, Eli 3months, and the Two Dogs, Oreo (Border Collie) and Buddy (Pit-Bull)

llowllms

Crawford, Tn. USA

View Profile

Posted: 12/15/08 12:25pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Try skylinerv.com There should be information there to atleast get you where you need to be.

LAdams

Northern Illinois

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/15/08 11:09pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Oddly enough, I couldn't find anything on their site under the name "weekender"... Seems like they have a newer model called the "Joey" but that was all I could find...

However, if you do a Google search on Skyline Roadrunner, it will popup on a number of dealers websites...

Les

2000 Ford F-250SD, XLT, 4X4 Off Road, SuperCab
w/ 6.8L (415 C.I.) V-10/3:73LS/4R100
Banks Power Pack w/Trans Command & OttoMind
Sold Trailer - not RV'ing at this point in time

HUNTER THERMOSTAT INSTALL

HOME MADE WHEEL CHOCKS

Wilson34

Chandler, AZ

View Profile

Posted: 12/17/08 10:12pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hey Justin,

Good luck finding info on this unit I have searched the web over and then some for info on them. They were apparently not produced for very many years and the current info on road runners is for a completely different trailer. I have an 820E probably the same floorplan you have and I'm also in AZ. Is yours the front u-shaped dinette with the smaller dinette back beside the bathroom. If so then I believe we have the same trailer. I have been all around these forums since 2002 with 9 different trailers from tent trailers to vintage to fifth wheels and now back to a hybrid which we are liking very much. I'll let you know if I come across anything I find. I just bought mine about a month ago but I may have the original owners manual and could make you a copy. Let me run over to storage in the next day or so and take a look to see if I am remembering right.

* This post was edited 12/17/08 10:26pm by Wilson34 *

Rob Wilson
Beautiful Wife Barbara
Wonderful kids Maddie 13 and Robbie 10
2 cute fluffy white Maltese's Bailie & Rudie
1 chocolate brown poodle Conner

2008 Nissan Titan
2014 Palomino Solaire 147x
Prodigy Brake Controller

qsitehemi

Wherever my @$$ is parked!

View Profile

Posted: 12/18/08 11:04am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Wilson34 wrote:

Hey Justin,

Good luck finding info on this unit I have searched the web over and then some for info on them. They were apparently not produced for very many years and the current info on road runners is for a completely different trailer. I have an 820E probably the same floorplan you have and I'm also in AZ. Is yours the front u-shaped dinette with the smaller dinette back beside the bathroom. If so then I believe we have the same trailer. I have been all around these forums since 2002 with 9 different trailers from tent trailers to vintage to fifth wheels and now back to a hybrid which we are liking very much. I'll let you know if I come across anything I find. I just bought mine about a month ago but I may have the original owners manual and could make you a copy. Let me run over to storage in the next day or so and take a look to see if I am remembering right.

YES, I have searched for hours, checked Skylinerv.com and couldnt find anything... The floor plan is the same so I'm sure you've got the same model as me. if you could do that for me it would be very much appreciated!

Wilson34

Chandler, AZ

View Profile

Posted: 12/24/08 06:42pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Justin,

Your in luck I have all of the original paperwork that came with my trailer. Owner's manual from Skyline and all of the other manuals for the appliances etc. I will get some copies made during this next week or so. Send me a private message with your address etc and I can get them sent off to you or if you come to the phoenix area let me know when and maybe we can meet up.

* This post was edited 12/24/08 06:48pm by Wilson34 *

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Hybrid Travel Trailers

> Nomad Roadrunner
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Hybrid Travel Trailers

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 RV.Net | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS