RV.Net Open Roads Forum: The new and improved Truck Camper Enthusiasts Map

RV Blog

  |  

RV Sales

  |  

Campgrounds

  |  

RV Parks

  |  

RV Club

  |  

RV Buyers Guide

  |  

Roadside Assistance

  |  

Extended Service Plan

  |  

RV Travel Assistance

  |  

RV Credit Card

  |  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Truck Campers

Open Roads Forum  >  Truck Campers

 > The new and improved Truck Camper Enthusiasts Map

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 7  
Next
Sponsored By:
luv2skyski

Stockbridge, Georgia

Senior Member

Joined: 05/30/2006

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 05/07/09 05:42pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Here is the new Truck Camper Enthusiasts Map

SEND ME A PM IF YOU WANT TO BE ADDED TO THE MAP. This is the best way to ensure that you are added in a timely manner.

I took everyone’s information from the original map and transferred it over. I assume since everyone signed up for the old map they wouldn’t mind being on the new map.

I ended up using googlemaps and EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN MARKER!

Send me a PM if:
1. Your marker is way off from your location. Please remember this is only to give others a general idea of where you live, as in the town, not the exact position.
2. If you would like to add additional information to your marker, such as a description of your rig or a picture (I’ll need the location of the picture).
3. You’re not on the map and would like to be.

Any comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated. Later, Dave.

* This post was last edited 07/09/14 08:16am by luv2skyski *   View edit history


2004 Northern Lite 10-2000RR, 1999 F250

luv2skyski.com

Northern Lite Owners

Truck Camper Enthusiasts Map

4 out of 3 people have trouble with fractions.

Jumbo Jet

Ozark Mountains, Arkansas

Senior Member

Joined: 04/29/2005

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 05/07/09 08:54pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good job!


2008 Dodge Ram 3500 CTD 4x4 SRW - 2007 Lance 1055 - Torklift Tiedowns, Stableloads, Derringers, Pigtail - Hellwig Anti-Sway Bar - Rickson 19.5" wheels - Michelin XRV tires - Lance Cabover shocks, 2003 Keystone Laredo 29BH


whazoo

Arizona

Senior Member

Joined: 10/12/2007

View Profile



Posted: 05/07/09 09:17pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I have a Holy expletive for this one Dave. Holy Ca-rumba! That looks like it was some work and time. Absolutely great job! I can't find myself though. I'm lost, I've always been lost. Lost in the ozone again. It's a lonely place, the ozone. Take Care Dave, Dave





jmtandem

western nevada

Senior Member

Joined: 01/18/2006

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 05/07/09 09:36pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I like it!


'05 Dodge Cummins 4x4 dually 3500 white quadcab auto long bed.
'09 299bhs Tango.

weymard

NORMANDY

Senior Member

Joined: 11/07/2008

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 05/08/09 02:37am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good job, I like it too.


FORD F250 LARIAT 4X4 DIESEL 2008
Lance 815 2007
France, Normandy

AidenJ

Adirondacks, NY ,USA

Senior Member

Joined: 02/22/2004

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 05/08/09 04:00am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Great job Dave


2014 Dodge Ram 3500 CC, CTD, SRW
2010 NORTHERN-LITE 10-2 SPECIAL EDITION)
Libby, 2 yr Boxer/Hound mix learning to travel


luv2skyski

Stockbridge, Georgia

Senior Member

Joined: 05/30/2006

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 05/08/09 05:23am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

whazoo wrote:

I have a Holy expletive for this one Dave. Holy Ca-rumba! That looks like it was some work and time. Absolutely great job! I can't find myself though. I'm lost, I've always been lost. Lost in the ozone again. It's a lonely place, the ozone. Take Care Dave, Dave
Dave, you just say the word and you're on the map.

Because of your great, entertaining, colorful, hilarious trip reports I'll only charge you 50% of the normal marker placement fee (this is only a one time deal and it expires at the end of the day).

The only "Ozone" I can find is in Pittsburgh. That's not you is it? I thought you were in "Arizoneout". Oh well. Later, Dave.

* This post was edited 05/08/09 07:44am by luv2skyski *

Tizi

Normandy Park, WA

Senior Member

Joined: 08/07/2008

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member


Posted: 05/08/09 07:18am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Sweeeet.


2008 Dodge Ram 2500 QC 4x4 - HEMI
2012 Arctic Fox 22GQ
Tizi's Transformer by Whazoo


whazoo

Arizona

Senior Member

Joined: 10/12/2007

View Profile



Posted: 05/08/09 07:35am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

luv2skyski wrote:

whazoo wrote:

I have a Holy expletive for this one Dave. Holy Ca-rumba! That looks like it was some work and time. Absolutely great job! I can't find myself though. I'm lost, I've always been lost. Lost in the ozone again. It's a lonely place, the ozone. Take Care Dave, Dave
Dave, you just say the word and you're on the map.

Because of your great, entertaining, colorful, hilarious trip reports I'll only charge you 50% of the normal marker placement fee (this is only a one time deal and it expires at the end of the day).

The only "Ozone" I can find is in Pittsburgh. That's not you is it? I thought you wer is "Arizoneout". Oh well. Later, Dave.


LOL Dave. I guess I am where you put me. But if I had a choice I'd be close to that rascally Seldom Seen Smith, who I've heard is actually Seen Quite Often, beating bushes in Northern Az. and southern Utah. Ok, would you believe I'm in Ozone, Arizona. It's a suburb of Phoenix. Best to ya Dave...

seldomseensmith

Flagstaff, AZ

Senior Member

Joined: 09/18/2006

View Profile



Posted: 05/08/09 09:45am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Whazoo wrote:

LOL Dave. I guess I am where you put me. But if I had a choice I'd be close to that rascally Seldom Seen Smith, who I've heard is actually Seen Quite Often, beating bushes in Northern Az. and southern Utah. Ok, would you believe I'm in Ozone, Arizona. It's a suburb of Phoenix. Best to ya Dave...

Scurrilous libel! I have NEVER beaten a bush in my life.....
BTW, I was raised in Ozone, and I can tell you it's a great place to be from

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 7  
Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Truck Campers

 > The new and improved Truck Camper Enthusiasts Map
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Truck Campers


New posts No new posts
Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 RV.Net | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS