|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Fifth-Wheels

Open Roads Forum  >  Fifth-Wheels

> Jayco 30.5BHLT

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next
Sponsored By:
Cecilt

Page

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/23/11 09:48pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Saw the floor plan on Jayco's website and appears to be a new model for Jayco in 2011. However, specs aren't on the website and I could not find any actual photos of the unit outside of the floor plan photo. Anyone done any research on this unit and if so could point me in the direction of some photos/specs. tks

SooperDaddy

Southern California

View Profile

Posted: 01/24/11 12:41am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I don't belive any have been shipped to dealers yet, but some dealers say they one coming into stock soon. This time of year Jayco is still adding stuff to their website..slowely..every day or so!

2011 Jayco Eagle SuperLite 30.5 BHLT

Brochure Here too...

My posts shouldn't be taken for factual data, and are purely fictional, for entertainment purposes, should not be constituted as related to scientific, technical, engineering, legal, religious, spiritual, or practical advice. After all it's FREE! Amen.

nylyon

Putnam County, NY

View Profile

Posted: 04/25/11 06:44am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Instead of opening a new topic on this, thought I would reply to this one. I went out on Saturday and looked at this trailer. My family really likes it. The only faults are no switch in the rear "under" bedroom for lights and no curtain for the upper bunk as the Dutchman has.

I've never owned a Jayco.... well almost never. I had an Antigua (Starcraft) which I believe is owned by Jayco and although the camper wasn't a good fit for our growing family, it was well built. So before I take the plunge on this one, anyone have one? I read that Jayco is a well respected brand. Thoughts? I'm looking forward to a nice upgrade over my current Zinger.

Karl, Liz, 3-kids and Raven the puppy

2011 Jayco Eagle Super Lite 30.5 BHLT
2003 F-250 FX4 6.0 Powerstroke

mwebber78

New England

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/25/11 06:53am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I frequent another forum that has a member who works at a dealership that carries the Jayco brand. He posted some extensive pictures on the site here:

New Jayco Superlite Loft

2013 Jayco Eagle 334RBTS
Disclaimer for the daft: Don't confuse my opinion with facts.

rconkin

Jonesborough, TN

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/24/11 07:46pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Looks just like the floorplan for the Dutchmen Denali 280LBS that my brother bought back in the spring. I have only been in it a couple of times. It was an interesting floor plan. My guess is that my nephew will end up sleeping in the loft which is open to the living room most of the time and the lower bunk area will be used for storage. It has the rear door for acess to the lower bunk area. Here is a link to one on the internet. Denali 280LBS

04 Dodge 3500 CTD, DRW, 4X4, Quad Cab, Edge EZ, AirDog II, B&W Companion, Prodigy P3

13 Montana Mountaineer Edition 346LBQ

"For those that fought for it, Freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know!" Semper Fi

skylos

Columbus, OH

View Profile

Posted: 01/24/11 07:27am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

If I'm reading that correctly there is an entry hatch on the rear of the unit?

Thats unique and kinda cool. Too bad it only has a queen bed. I want a king bed again.

nylyon

Putnam County, NY

View Profile

Posted: 04/25/11 07:18am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I'm waiting activation, but that's probably the unit. It does have a slick layout especially for the ages of my kids. In essence it turns the 2 bedroom unit into a 3 bedroom, which is quite handy sometimes. It also allows a couple of play areas, or just a place to read. Jayco quality and service is good right? I am not impressed with the service from Crossroads, at lease prior to Thor, they wouldn't cover a simple roof vent cover which cracked after 3 months.

nylyon

Putnam County, NY

View Profile

Posted: 04/25/11 09:21am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Well, just spoke with the dealer. Going tonight to do all the paperwork and figure out when to pick it up. Woo Hoo! Regardless of the brand, new campers are fun!

mwebber78

New England

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/25/11 10:12am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

nylyon wrote:

Well, just spoke with the dealer. Going tonight to do all the paperwork and figure out when to pick it up. Woo Hoo! Regardless of the brand, new campers are fun!

Enjoy! Great news! You work quick, LOL.

mwebber78

New England

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/25/11 07:24am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but my previous Crossroads 5th wheel was the best built and warrantied RV I've owned. Crossroads was always responsive and even covered wear items I was willing to pay for under the 2+5 year warranty. Crossroads is one of the few companies that allows you to pull into their service center in Indiana and have upgrades/warranty/out of warranty work done with an appointment.

Just for the record, I had a lemon from Jayco and would never own another; I guess they didn't like me as I was never treated with the kind of respect others have had from them. But I respect that others feel they are a "good" brand.

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Fifth-Wheels

> Jayco 30.5BHLT
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Fifth-Wheels

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 RV.Net | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS