so sites with "occupied" are taken by someone else who is not in our group? Not that its a big deal, but wouldn't they be able to move them to another row?
I see that full payment is required at time of registration with a minor cancellation fee I'll have to book as soon as I get paid again for next month; this still does not guarantee that I will be able to come one advantage to next year is it is in the later part of May.
My goal is to do some road warrioring but given how long it takes to get anywhere (going slow isn't the issue for me, heck I'd rather go slow than fast) but the amount of time it can take to get somewhere sometimes. My goal is to do Bend, OR Pocatello, ID and Moutain Home, ID all before August as I need to head back to Oregon for a Dr appointment then after that I am free for 6 months before I have to go again (by that time I will fly anyway as I'll be closer to Arizona in Yuma hopefully) then when spring comes I'd like to stop in Willits, CA and then my hometown again Grants Pass before I head back up to Vancouver & Prosser WA
Depending on how much effort it takes I may not do all of that much less go to the rally as much as I'd like to; time is the one thing that will be gone before I know it.
I'll let ya'll know when I put in my reservation though!
'03 35' Victory Lane TH
'07 50cc Sym JetEuro moped/scooter
'10 Giant Cypress Bicycle
Isabel- my dog
There is a slight change to the registration instructions regarding payment. The park will be happy to take your money now, but if you prefer to wait until December 1st, you can. So call the park now to get your site (and let me know too), and wait to pay later if you want.
Just made reservations for next year - private message sent to DAVIDG, and all is set .. didn't take much to talk DH (N7SJN) into making RSVPs for Fri-Sat-Sun. Hope Jim at Wine Country sends us an email soon.
* This post was
edited 05/10/11 06:06pm by RoadXYZ *
Full-Time RV'rs - Grandma, Grandpa, & Petunia, 10 yr old Chi
2008 Suburban / Alpenlite Travel Trailer (full-timer)
2011 Tamarack - 19 foot/no slide - vacations, etc. rig
Have the dates marked in our '12 calendar! May not totally commit yet, as we are still thinking of doing one of our last long swing next spring from AZ. to the Maritime Provinces next spring and summer. It really does depend upon gas prices and how well I buildup the fuel fund between now and then!
Will have to change the rally information in my signature box, if I can remember how to do that!!
Good job David for the past 2 years. Really appreciate it, even if we didn't make it for '11.
I'll be here for 30 days before I set out again, I'm hoping to make some needed repairs to the rig but I'm not sure how yet as the park doesn't allow repairs to be made onsite (although I had a professional come out and work on my rig only cuz I didn't have anywhere else and I still don't ).
I want to fix my awning, my scare light and interior lighting fixtures that randomly keep dying and at first seems light-bulb burns out but turns out its the fixture itself.
I also marked my calendar, will keep you all posted!
A minor update to the registration instructions in post #1...
I forgot to mention that you should tell them that you are with the "RV dot NET" group that is coming in May 18-20, 2012 so they know what sites to put you in.
ok, signed up for the rally and in space 57, that puts me across from Fishinghat. Had a great time at the gathering in Kelso and sure hope I did not infect anyone else with my SICK. David and Laur you did a great job. Sorry I was not more help but I honestly was not feeling good and thought the last thing I should do was being around the food. Cooking your food in boiling water seemed like it might be ok:-)
National Tradewinds with Nissan 4x4 Ext Cab/Honda CRV Toad
It's the Journey not the Destination
RVing since 1970