|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

Open Roads Forum  >  Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

> Ninth Annual RV.net Class B Rally (B9) May 18-20, 2012

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 19  
Prev  |  Next
Sponsored By:
thriftydutch

Ontario, Canada

View Profile

Posted: 04/02/12 09:09am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I guess I will have to wear my Klompen (wooden shoes) to go with the wooden floor.

1990 L.E.R. Dodge B 250 Class B 17'

charles

Ohio

View Profile

Posted: 04/10/12 01:54pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

It's getting close now and we are in the process of finalizing our numbers with the caterers, etc. If any of you who have registered want to cancel and receive a refund of your rally fees, the deadline to send a PM to me is Friday April 13th.

We would still like to know who is planning to arrive before Friday so we can set up a cookout or something for Thursday evening. We know of 5 units that are arriving on Wed. and Thursday at this point. Also, if anyone wants coffee early in the morning, prior to breakfast, we would need a volunteer to get the pot going, otherwise there will be coffee with breakfast on Saturday at 8:30 AM and Sunday at 8:00 AM.

There are two or three registered units that have not made their reservations at Woodside as of today, to reserve a site, please call them at 330-626-4251.

We look forward to seeing you in May,

Nick & Chris

2012 Pleasure-way Excel TS

lopakamac

Michigan

View Profile

Posted: 04/10/12 02:02pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Shaaron & I, are hoping to be there on Thursday. May be coming in from PA.

See ya

Bob & Shaaron
U.S. Army, Retired
2006 Roadtrek 210 Popular
Life Member Good Sam

ChiMom

Somerset, NJ

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/10/12 02:31pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Florence and I also plan to arrive on Thursday. Can't wait to see everybody, especially Peter in his Klompen.

Barbara, Florence, Rascal (bad chihuahua) and Magoo (baddest chihuahua)
2007 Pleasure-Way Ford Excel TD: Miss Daisy

4juanrodriguez

denton

View Profile

Posted: 04/10/12 02:39pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We will be there Thursday,,can't wait to see everbody,,

STATES VISITED,SLEPT,EAT,WALKED ON...2007 PLEASURE-WAY EXCEL TD,,SOMETIMES TOWING 2010 JEEP WRANGLER SAHARA WITH ROADMASTER ADAPTERS WITH FALCON 5250 TOW BARS..

jfoust5

michigan

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/12/12 05:55am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Debbie and I hope to be there before the cocktail hour starts on Thursday.
We have about a 4 hour drive, I think that should be long enough for the beer to get good and cold. Hope to see everyone then.
Jay

BarbandSam

Massachusetts

View Profile

Posted: 04/12/12 11:32am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We will be arriving on Thursday after visiting relatives in Ann Arbor, MI.Not yet sure of our route - we rarely take a direct route...

AsheGuy

Raleigh, North Carolina

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/13/12 03:43pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

charles wrote:

Also, if anyone wants coffee early in the morning, prior to breakfast, we would need a volunteer to get the pot going, otherwise there will be coffee with breakfast on Saturday at 8:30 AM and Sunday at 8:00 AM.

charles wrote:

...this might be a good time to post when everyone is arriving so that we can plan something on the side for Thursday if enough units will be there. At B-6 we had hot dogs, etc. on Thursday. If anyone wants to jump in and plan something go ahead, we can pick up whatever is needed and bring it with us as we are very close to Woodside.

OK, B9ers!

Above are two requests from Nick that he has not gotten any response to yet. Nick & Chris are not only taking the time host B9, but this will be the second rally that Nick & Chris have hosted. Let's show that we appreciate their efforts that help to continue the Annual RV.net Class B Rally tradition and pitch it.

Those of us in support rolls to Nick & Chris already would like to see the fun spread around a little bit.

David & Margaret - 2005 LTV 210B 3S
- Our Blog -

ibthebest

Boone,IA USA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/14/12 07:59am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

JaneAnn and I will be doing the Thursday night meal planning. I am thinking about a potluck with hot dogs or brats (cooking tips from Barb and Florence appreciated). Items really simple like chips, beans, salads; you know the kind of stuff needed. I will also be doing the morning coffee during the rally. For those coming on Wed like us, we will probably go uptown for dinner. We can talk about it when we get there.

Michael and JaneAnn

Me "atmybest" age 4

charles

Ohio

View Profile

Posted: 04/14/12 09:20am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Thanks Michael and JaneAnn. We also want to thank David Rose for volunteering to be our photographer. Our group photo is scheduled for Friday at 5:30 PM, it's a bit of a trick to get everyone in place in a timely manner so we ask that when David announces "line up" we all cooperate.

We will also need volunteers for the Comedy Hypnotist on Friday. He assured us that he will not put anyone into an embarassing situation so don't be afraid to raise your hand when he asks for volunteers.

See you at the Rally,

Nick & Chris

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 19  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

> Ninth Annual RV.net Class B Rally (B9) May 18-20, 2012
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size: