RV.Net Open Roads Forum: Ohio Rally Spring Rally, May 11th to 13, 2012

RV Blog

  |  

RV Sales

  |  

Campgrounds

  |  

RV Parks

  |  

RV Club

  |  

RV Buyers Guide

  |  

Roadside Assistance

  |  

Extended Service Plan

  |  

RV Travel Assistance

  |  

RV Credit Card

  |  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

Open Roads Forum  >  Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

 > Ohio Rally Spring Rally, May 11th to 13, 2012

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 10  
Prev  |  Next
Sponsored By:
ssands

Nerk, Ahia

Senior Member

Joined: 06/04/2004

View Profile



Posted: 02/22/12 04:23pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

BlueMaxOhio wrote:

ssands wrote:

Good afternoon. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.


It sure is. I received the wiring kit today to TOAD UP the Jeep. Now watch the weather turn south on me.


Yeah, I took the weight out of the bed of my truck Sunday and it snowed Monday. Geeze!! Both of us probably jinxed it.


"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government
results from too much government."

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
--Thomas Jefferson



Steve,Sharyl and Fritz
1999 Winnebago Adventurer 37G
2009 Saturn Vue


Randu

South Central Michigan

Senior Member

Joined: 01/26/2005

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member


Posted: 02/22/12 06:21pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Winter is never over until after the 4th race of the NASCAR Season or 2nd full week of Baseball spring training.


2014 Chevy 3500HD SRW Crew LTZ
LB,4x4,Duramax
2008 Mobile Suites 36TK3


larry cad

ohio

Senior Member

Joined: 05/23/2004

View Profile





Offline
Posted: 02/22/12 06:46pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Randu wrote:

Winter is never over until after the 4th race of the NASCAR Season or 2nd full week of Baseball spring training.




This was my old motorhome on APRIL 14, 2004

In Ohio, you just never know.


Today is my personal best for most consecutive days alive.

Our Travel Blog

larry cad

ohio

Senior Member

Joined: 05/23/2004

View Profile





Offline
Posted: 02/23/12 04:27pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

ssands wrote:

I thought that was 2005 which was a couple weeks before the first Ohio Rally at Baylor Beach.


I was a bit confused about that also. I drove our American Coach to the Gettysburg rally in 2005, and it was only a couple weeks after the Baylor Beach rally and cannot remember which one we drove to BB, nor exactly when we went to Denver to get our AC. Life is such a blur.

ssands

Nerk, Ahia

Senior Member

Joined: 06/04/2004

View Profile



Posted: 02/23/12 02:02am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I thought that was 2005 which was a couple weeks before the first Ohio Rally at Baylor Beach.

BlueMaxOhio

North Olmsted, Ohio

Senior Member

Joined: 06/14/2005

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 02/23/12 06:37am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

larry cad wrote:

Randu wrote:

Winter is never over until after the 4th race of the NASCAR Season or 2nd full week of Baseball spring training.




This was my old motorhome on APRIL 14, 2004

In Ohio, you just never know.


The least you could have done was decorate the tree!!


DAN
2007 Winnebago Sightseer 29R
2012 Jeep Liberty Toad
Learn to Start a Heart!


larry cad

ohio

Senior Member

Joined: 05/23/2004

View Profile





Offline
Posted: 02/23/12 04:28pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

BlueMaxOhio wrote:

larry cad wrote:

Randu wrote:

Winter is never over until after the 4th race of the NASCAR Season or 2nd full week of Baseball spring training.




This was my old motorhome on APRIL 14, 2004

In Ohio, you just never know.


The least you could have done was decorate the tree!!



Dan, I left that up to God and He did a great job!

ssands

Nerk, Ahia

Senior Member

Joined: 06/04/2004

View Profile



Posted: 02/23/12 04:40pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

larry cad wrote:

ssands wrote:

I thought that was 2005 which was a couple weeks before the first Ohio Rally at Baylor Beach.


I was a bit confused about that also. I drove our American Coach to the Gettysburg rally in 2005, and it was only a couple weeks after the Baylor Beach rally and cannot remember which one we drove to BB, nor exactly when we went to Denver to get our AC. Life is such a blur.


You had just returned from Co a few days before BB then 2 weeks later was GB.

I bought new tires for the MH in April 05 and I guess it's about time for another set. $$$$

Randu

South Central Michigan

Senior Member

Joined: 01/26/2005

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member


Posted: 03/22/12 03:58pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Started thinking about fry pies and cinnamon rolls. I'm ready to camp in Amish country. Diet going well that I started a few weeks back to start conditioning for Mrs Yoders Kitchen.

Cleaned the rig carpeting Sunday afternoon and Monday night. Randu

* This post was edited 03/22/12 04:06pm by Randu *

BlueMaxOhio

North Olmsted, Ohio

Senior Member

Joined: 06/14/2005

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 02/24/12 06:03am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

larry cad wrote:

BlueMaxOhio wrote:

larry cad wrote:

Randu wrote:

Winter is never over until after the 4th race of the NASCAR Season or 2nd full week of Baseball spring training.




This was my old motorhome on APRIL 14, 2004

In Ohio, you just never know.


The least you could have done was decorate the tree!!



Dan, I left that up to God and He did a great job!


It is pretty!

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 10  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

 > Ohio Rally Spring Rally, May 11th to 13, 2012
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Rallies, Shows and Gatherings


New posts No new posts
Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 RV.Net | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS