RV.Net Open Roads Forum: Need help finishing.,.. On the first day of Christmas...

RV Blog

|  

RV Sales

|  

Campgrounds

|  

RV Parks

|  

RV Club

|  

RV Buyers Guide

|  

Roadside Assistance

|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Truck Campers

Open Roads Forum  >  Truck Campers

> Need help finishing.,.. On the first day of Christmas...

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next
Sponsored By:
profotoguy

Wisconsin

View Profile

Posted: 12/22/11 06:10am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me... a space streatcher for my TC..

On the second day of Christmas...

BradW

Mayor of Flat Rock

View Profile

Posted: 12/22/11 07:09am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me... a space streatcher for my TC..

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me... two brand new Atwood jacks to replace the ones I bent in Tampa, Florida.

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

* This post was edited 12/22/11 07:16am by BradW *

Wake Up America
1996 Lance 500 and 2006 F-350 PSD 4X4 DRW
Our Truck Camper Photos

JumboJet

Tontitown Arkansas

View Profile

Posted: 12/22/11 07:12am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me... two brand new Atwood jacks to replace the ones I bent in Tampa, Florida.

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me...three wires to replace on a replacement Sure Power battery isolator (1314A).

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me ...

* This post was edited 12/22/11 03:50pm by JumboJet *

nelson

Clio,Mi USA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/22/11 07:36am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me...a replacement Sure Power battery isolator (1314A).

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me ... A GPS to help find our way

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me ...

2002 Damon Challenger 348 Ford V10
Blue Ox Auto Stop and Aventa II Tow Bar
2001 Ford Sport Trac with Remco Driveshaft Disconnect

PapPappy

Wilmington, NC

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/22/11 08:51am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me...a replacement Sure Power battery isolator (1314A).

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me ... A GPS to help find our way

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me....five packets of chemicals for the head! (I'm talking the black tank here)
(aren't we supposed to have the day number be the number of items?)

Bill & Claudia / DD Jenn / DS Chris / GS MJ
Dogs: Sophie, Abby, Brandy, Kahlie, Annie, Maggie, Tugger & Beau
RIP: Cookie, Foxy & Gidget @ Rainbow Bridge.
2000 Winnebago "Minnie" 31C, Ford V-10
Purchased April 2008 FMCA# F407293
The Pets

rockhillmanor

On the Road

View Profile

Posted: 12/22/11 09:08am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

PapPappy wrote:

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me....five packets of chemicals for the head! (I'm talking the black tank here) (aren't we supposed to have the day number be the number of items?)

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,....Six Days of 80 degree sunshine.

"We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us".

starcraft69

northern California

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/22/11 09:12am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me....five packets of chemicals for the head! (I'm talking the black tank here)

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me seven gallons of propane

2007 chevy 2500 HD 6.0 longbed
Rancho RS9000xl
1998 caribou 9E
1974 starcraft 16' johnson 70 hp
and tucker the fishing dog

dakonthemountain

Crestline, California

View Profile

Posted: 12/22/11 10:36am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me seven gallons of propane

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to meeeeeeeee..... 8 Forest Pass coupons

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to meeee....

1995 Weekender model 910 extended cabover
Calvin, the 1996 creampuff Chev Silverado 3500 extended cab dually
Escapee member #224325-Since 1992

imadtchmn

Macon, GA

View Profile

Posted: 12/22/11 11:13am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to meeeeeeeee..... 8 Forest Pass coupons

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to meeee.... 9 day/ night shades

Holy toledo - we forgot 6

Francesca Knowles

Port Hadlock, Washington

View Profile

Posted: 12/22/11 11:38am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

imadtchmn wrote:

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,....Six Days of 80 degree sunshine

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to meeee.... 9 day/ night shades

Holy toledo - we forgot 6

Six is back!

On the tenth Day of Christmas my True love gave to me: ten eight-ply tires...

" Not every mind that wanders is lost. " With apologies to J.R.R. Tolkien

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Truck Campers

> Need help finishing.,.. On the first day of Christmas...
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Truck Campers

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 RV.Net | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS