|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Around the Campfire

Open Roads Forum  >  Around the Campfire

> Hey Bagman-Listen up

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Sponsored By:
Charlie D.

E. Texas-Orange

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/28/11 09:36am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

The nation's top-ranked quarterback, Columbus East (Ind.) senior quarterback Gunner Kiel, made his college decision on Tuesday, giving the LSU Tigers a belated Christmas present. He is planning on being on campus and enrolled by signing day.

Rated the #1 quarterback in the nation. This will certainly bring a new dimension to LSU as they have, for years, looked for quarterbacks who can manage a game instead of stretching the field. He is also a humble young man who has put his team first.

Great catch for LSU and I hope they use him to his full potential.

Hey Jim and Dave. What do you guys think?

* This post was edited 12/28/11 09:52am by Charlie D. *

Enjoying Your Freedom?
Thank A Veteran
Native Texan

bagman

L.K.M.

View Profile

Posted: 12/28/11 11:11am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Yeah Charlie, I read all about it at: buckeyesports.com, scout.com, & foxsports.com. Initially he committed to Indiana U. but then decommitted from Indiana and finally decided to attend LSU. Yep, LSU definitely got a good one! That 5 star QB (dual threat) from Alabama originally committed to Florida State, but is now looking very hard at Ohio State! Personally, I can't wait till next year's football season with Urban Meyer at the helm of Ohio State U. football. I think America is going to see a vast improvement in the 2012 "Buckeyes!" Bags.

Trying To Survive In The L.K.M.

AlabamaTraveler

hueytown al usa

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/28/11 02:36pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

bagman wrote:

That 5 star QB (dual threat) from Alabama originally committed to Florida State, but is now looking very hard at Ohio State!.

His name is Jameis Winston, and he is at our Hueytown High School. I have watched him start at Hueytown for the last four years. As a 14 year old freshman, he was absolutely unbelievable with his arm strength and accuracy. Yes, he is committed to Fla St, but many local "experts" don't believe he will ever play college football. He may go directly into baseball. Personally, I don't think that, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Lawrence, Dianne "Roll Tide"

bagman

L.K.M.

View Profile

Posted: 12/29/11 07:28am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I saw a very entertaining college football game last night. My alma mater the U. of Toledo beat Air Force Academy 42 - 41 and both teams had plenty of offense, but little defence. Anyway, it was nice seeing my Rockets win a bowl game. Just for the record, my favorite football teams are: Ohio State (my home state), Toledo U. (my alma mater), PITT (only 35 miles from my childhood hometown), West Virginia (my mom's home state), and U. of Cincinnati (Ohio University that I've come to like and follow)! Bags.

fishinrgv

NW Indiana for the time being

View Profile

Posted: 12/29/11 09:07am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I've been away for a while due to lack of internet signal at the new pad in NW Indiana but nevertheless.....Geaux Tigers!!!! I had not heard of our newest commitment

<-------patiently awaiting Jan. 9th

Geaux Tigers...1958,2003 (I attended that game,) 2007, football National Champs
91 93 96 97 00 09 CWS Champs

09 Chevy Crew Cab Duramax DRW 4x4
08 Montana 3400RL 10th Anniversary Edition.
04 Harley Davidson Fatboy in LSU colors!!!
12 VW Passat SEL diesel

bagman

L.K.M.

View Profile

Posted: 12/29/11 10:04am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Ya know, there are a lot of folks that think Alabama should NOT be playing LSU for the National Championship, but I'm not one of them. I feel they are the two best teams in the country and LSU only beat Bama by 3 points, so lets see what happens this time around! My problem is, I like both teams. Both have very good to great coaches. You can't deny Les Miles and Nick Saban's records as Div. 1 coaches. Bags.

MCDDY

Louisiana

View Profile

Posted: 12/29/11 11:23am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Happy New Year to all.
Charlie Don't really know anything about the young man but acording to the morning rag here in the Big Easy, this guys credentials in all phases of offense are outstanding. Last chance the Tigers have had at a 1st class field general was when they ended up with Ryan Perriloux who was constantly in trouble and finally was expelled instead of Colt McCoy. It's been mediocer QBs at best since. With the rock solid defense and outstanding running game that are returning, Gunner Kiel will do well.
Lots happening in the Big Easy, Saints had their Monday Night blowout this week, Sugar Bowl on Tuesday then the BCS Champiionship the next Monday, then the Saints playing the Wild Card game with ?? probably Etlanna if the 49ers win on Sunday. About time the Super Bowl comes N.O. is getting right into the middle of Mardi Gras season.

Dave

GEAUX TIGERS

Dave, Miss Sue & Lucy the Scotty
Big Easy Area.
FMCA 153192
2000 Monaco Windsor, 40' 2 Slide, ISC 350 HP.
2012 Honda Pilot or 1998 Blazer Toads
Aventa 2, Brake Buddy

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Around the Campfire

> Hey Bagman-Listen up
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Around the Campfire

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 RV.Net | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS