|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Travel Trailers

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev  |  Next
Sponsored By:
WyoTraveler

Northwest, Wyoming

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/30/12 04:57pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I just bought my Jayco Jayflight 19RD and I like it very well. I bought it in WA state so drove home to WY and camping in 10 and 15 degree weather. Glad I bought the Jayco

2013 Monaco Monarch
2012 Jeep Wrangler
AC6CV, ex-WN8RUR, ex-W8RUR, ex-K7RIO, ex-WB6GBR since 1954
Commercial 1st class Radio Telephone, & Telegraph certificate
ARRL 35 WPM Certificate.

Bama bluejay

Alabama

View Profile

Posted: 01/30/12 07:05pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

DH and I made a trip today to our dealer to check out the new TT, White Hawk. I was quite disappointed with the ones we checked out. The fit and finish wasn't in my opinion what I had expected. Our 07 27BH Jayflight has a better finish than the new ones they are making these days. Can't decide whether to trade for the 27DSRL White Hawk. I did like that model.

Kat52

Arizona

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/31/12 05:04am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Tazymae wrote:

My husband and I are first time buyers and I would like opinions on Jayco TT's. We have always tent camped and now it is time to get off the ground!!! Damp don't ya know!!!
We are not rich "boomers" we are the close to poverty boomers.
We went to an RV show and really liked the Jayco line.
Any info would be greatly appreciated. We will have to go the used TT right now but maybe in the future can trade up.
Thank you,
Tazy

We are very new to the RV scene. Bought our first JAYCO TT last Jun. 23FB FlightG2.
Can't say enough good things about this TT.
Good luck and Happy Camping!!

Kathie

[OBC]Kilroy

Summerville, SC

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/30/12 07:24pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We went from tent camping to a used Jayco hybrid.
Hard walled trailer but with canvas over the tip out beds.
Kind of the best of both worlds for us.
The only concern we have would be pulling into a rest area or parking lot for a quick overnight, the canvas could be tempting for someone looking for mischief.

dmax_83

SE WIsconsin

View Profile

Posted: 01/30/12 08:46pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Wills250psd wrote:

we have a 95 jayco 302FK we love it. Getting ready to take it to florida on the 17th for 10 days. very good campers IMO good luck will

I have a '98 302FK, owned it since new. Aside from some normal repairs and routine maintenance it has been excellent. Agreed that it is a good idea to find one in great shape that you won't take the initial loss in depreciation with. Good luck with your hunt!

1998 Jayco Eagle 302FK (Honda EU3000is)
2011 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4x4 Duramax/Allison
2003 Honda Aquatrax F-12X Turbo

aclay

WA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/30/12 09:47pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

@ LBL 1206, yes, WA is Washington State

2012 Chevrolet 3500 Duramax CC SRW 4x4, 2013 Sprinter 311BHS, DW, 3 boys, & 2 dogs...
Campingourway Blog

bushrat

Oklahoma

View Profile

Posted: 01/31/12 03:32pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Tazymae wrote:

My husband and I are first time buyers and I would like opinions on Jayco TT's. We have always tent camped and now it is time to get off the ground!!! Damp don't ya know!!!
Any info would be greatly appreciated. We will have to go the used TT right now but maybe in the future can trade up.
Thank you,
Tazy

My wife and I were also long time campers, then age crept up on us. We still love to travel, but now we tow a 1995 31' Jayco Eagle. Not much we can add to what everyone else has said, except we really enjoy our trailer. It has a queen bed in the rear, and one large slide out that almost doubles the kitchen and living room space. And it seems to be well built. If you're willing to shop around you can find some reasonable deals in second hand trailers also. This is our third one since we've been married and we have never bought new. We picked this one up for $7500 in 2010 and it's in excellent condition. (we're travel poor)

* This post was edited 01/31/12 03:40pm by bushrat *

brighteyes818

New Britain, CT

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/31/12 02:01pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I bought the 2011 Jayco Jayflight 31Rks,, Love it,,we studied trailers for a long time and this one fit the bill,, Like the fact that they use Dexter Leland for the frame. Lots of options can be added as well, able to add the ladder, tongue jack, diamond plating, 8ft cu. ft refrigerator, upgraded the 13 Ac to 15, in this model we like the dressing area between the bathroom and bedroom, tons of storage, cabinets are well made,,, we also like the Grey (86 gallons, u know just in case you camp without hookups)Came in handy the last 2 storms, just load it up with water and hook to generator,,,Great unit...

btorgy

Lake Havasu City, AZ

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/31/12 05:13am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We have a 2004 Jayco Designer TT. We love it! Sometimes we're traveling 2-4 months at a time and have never had an issue of any kind. We'd buy another Jayco in a heartbeat but can never find any reason to part with this one.

Swmpbgy1

clarksburg

View Profile

Posted: 01/31/12 07:16am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Tazymae wrote:

Thank you,
Tazy

Tazymae:

I have a 2008 Jayco 27BH JayFlight G2 that we bought new.....Love it! but am ready to downsize to a hybrid. Not sure where in KY you live.....I'm in WV. If interested, send me a message.

Swmpbgy

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev  |  Next

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Travel Trailers

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 RV.Net | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS