|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tech Issues

Open Roads Forum  >  Tech Issues

> 31C Winnebago Slide Out Problem

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Sponsored By:
DelCamper

Delaware

View Profile

Posted: 02/11/12 03:48pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Our 2011 31C Winnebago slide out closes 2" and stops. We get a fault code. Ran engine at same time so no low voltage issue.

How do you overide it? Have insufficient manuals. Does anyone have access to the codes to tell me what is wrong? I read if I push the open and closed buttons at the same time it over rides the system.

Any help is appreciated. We WERE going to Orlando Monday......

pulsar

Lewisville, NC

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/11/12 04:10pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Moved from Forum Technical Support to Tech Issues.

CloudDriver

New Jersey Shore

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/11/12 09:18pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Our 2003 Minnie has the Kwikee DigiSync system to control the slide. The slide is moved by two electric motor driven acme screws. I don't know whether Winnebago used this system on your newer model MH. I do have the Operation Manual and the Service Training documents for my slide and they list the error codes.

If you would like a copy of these, please PM me with your email address. I will scan the pages and forward them to you as email attachments.

Also, it would be a good idea to contact Winnebago's Service Administration and ask them for copies of the documentation that they provided when your MH was new. They will want the Winnebago Serial Number, which is located on the driver's door frame. You should also register your MH as a second owner so they can more easily provide info.

Winnebago's contact info and link to registration can be found here.

2003 Winnebago Minnie 24F - Ford E-450

1995brave

San Antonio, TX

View Profile

Posted: 02/11/12 05:47pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Maybe you canfind some answers here.

DelCamper

Delaware

View Profile

Posted: 02/11/12 06:26pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

1995 brave

Thanks but been there, no use. What I need is the fault code list (how many Red & Green light flashes and what they mean) on the slide out control panel allowing me to know what is stopping the movement after 2". I'm chasing my tail with this by being referred to a low voltage code only on the internet. That's not the code I have (kinda like I have SOS in Morris Code and I get referred to ABC). Unfortunately I do not have the slide out manual buying this 2011 Class C Winnebago used.

I'm somewhat concerned that this has only 5000 miles and is only a year old. Is the problem systemic? Did the last person trade it in because it was a lemon in this regard? Kinda frightened about this. I feel like a kid with a broken toy on Christmas Morning.

Thanks again for your help.

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Tech Issues

> 31C Winnebago Slide Out Problem
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tech Issues

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 RV.Net | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS