|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Beginning RVing

Open Roads Forum  >  Beginning RVing

> Zoomers Rv

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next
Sponsored By:
sgtks84

Ohio

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/23/12 07:50am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Has anyone here ever heard or dealt with Zoomers RV in Wabash Indiana? They have several listings on Ebay that appear to be pretty nice. They seem to be very forthright in their descriptions. Almost all are repos.

Robinhood1

Urbana

View Profile

Posted: 08/05/12 02:52pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Yes, I drove four hours to look at a camper at Zoomers based on their description and a phone conversation to confirm my questions. The camper had been on ebay and sold but relisted so I had concerns but they said the buyers "mother died" and backed out. The ad claimed it had a roof AC but when we arrived it did not. The condition was also miserable and it had structural rot issues that were not mentioned or in any pictures. They claimed to be open from 10-5 on Saturday but notbody was on site. We looked at the rest of their inventory and it is clear that these campers come from auctions and are heavily used. Each unit we went through was rough to say the least. If you're looking for a true "fixer upper" then be sure to visit Zoomer and inspect the prospect. All of their inventory was marked "sold as is" so buyer beware!

jessilovee08

home

View Profile

Posted: 01/10/13 02:06pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Robinhood1 wrote:

Yes, I drove four hours to look at a camper at Zoomers based on their description and a phone conversation to confirm my questions. The camper had been on ebay and sold but relisted so I had concerns but they said the buyers "mother died" and backed out. The ad claimed it had a roof AC but when we arrived it did not. The condition was also miserable and it had structural rot issues that were not mentioned or in any pictures. They claimed to be open from 10-5 on Saturday but notbody was on site. We looked at the rest of their inventory and it is clear that these campers come from auctions and are heavily used. Each unit we went through was rough to say the least. If you're looking for a true "fixer upper" then be sure to visit Zoomer and inspect the prospect. All of their inventory was marked "sold as is" so buyer beware!

Dealing with them right now bought a trailer and they will not give our title or answer phone Going to seek legal action on them

Ranger Smith

Wherever the rig is parked

View Profile

Posted: 03/22/13 04:19am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I traveled 12 hours to complete a purchase on a diesel pusher. When I got there what a disapointment. Was ready to cry. Rig was a POS with over spray everywhere like someone tried to fix body issues with cans of spray paint. fogged up thremopanes, steps didn't work. Won't refund deposit as of this posting. Says I'll get it back when he sells it. What a thief to take someone's $1000 and not return it. I am currently out $2233 for flights, taxi's, hotels, and misc expenses because of Mike and his lies on the rig.

Where I Am Now

Amateur Radio Operator KK9W ARRL VE FT DX2000

Steve
1999 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom
2011 RAM 1500 Laramie CC 4x4
Cooper . . . The Aussie-Doodle

doxiemom11

Alabama

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 03/22/13 10:01am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Make sure you file written complaints with the Better Business Bureau so anyone who happens to check will get info about them. BBB may be able to help??? State Attorney's office??

Ron3rd

Upland, CA USA

View Profile

Posted: 03/22/13 06:27pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Sounds like we need to avoid Zoomers at all costs. Spread the word.

2007 Tundra Crew Max
2013 Forest River 3001W Windjammer
Equilizer Hitch
Timbrens
Honda EU2000

"I have this plan to live forever; so far my plan is working"

Zoomersrvindiana

Wabash

View Profile

Posted: 03/27/13 02:55pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

There is Only a Couple Problems with all the Above Post. Most are Not True..
The One About Coming here and looking and finding a RV that had been repainted and that I kept their $1000. Yes the RV had been Repainted, And it was advertised to Be Repainted, They Bought it for $35000 and it NADA Booked for $89,000. I Sold it 4 Days later for $38850. So I would like to thank them for not buying it..

The One Who Came After Hours. I am Sure that they Probably Drove All Around On Th Property where there are Over 50 RVs Sitting and About Half of them are For Sale.. The Other Half would be Ones we had Repoed For Banks that We Deal with..

If Anyone Would Like to Talk to Me Personally My Name is Mike I Own Zoomers RV we have over 18 Million in Internet Sales.. Over 1700 Happy Customers, and have been in Business for 8 Years in the Same Small Town. We are a Family Owned Business and Do our Very Best to Sell Our Customers Good Used RV's AT Prices Way Below NADA Values..
Thanks 260-414-1978

And to Those Few Who (Never Purchased Anything From Us) Have Written Negative Comments about US. I Really Hope You Find What you are Looking for.. My Advice Go Buy A New One...

Zoomersrvindiana

Wabash

View Profile

Posted: 03/27/13 02:56pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Ron3rd wrote:

Sounds like we need to avoid Zoomers at all costs. Spread the word.

I am Wondering if you have Ever Met or Spoken with Anyone From Zoomers?

Zoomersrvindiana

Wabash

View Profile

Posted: 03/27/13 02:57pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Ranger Smith wrote:

I traveled 12 hours to complete a purchase on a diesel pusher. When I got there what a disapointment. Was ready to cry. Rig was a POS with over spray everywhere like someone tried to fix body issues with cans of spray paint. fogged up thremopanes, steps didn't work. Won't refund deposit as of this posting. Says I'll get it back when he sells it. What a thief to take someone's $1000 and not return it. I am currently out $2233 for flights, taxi's, hotels, and misc expenses because of Mike and his lies on the rig.

I Did Refund Your Deposit.. True?

Zoomersrvindiana

Wabash

View Profile

Posted: 03/27/13 03:01pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

jessilovee08 wrote:

Robinhood1 wrote:

Dealing with them right now bought a trailer and they will not give our title or answer phone Going to seek legal action on them

Which Unit Might that Be? I will be happy to get a Signature Confirmation # where you signed for it.. Thanks

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Beginning RVing

> Zoomers Rv
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Beginning RVing

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 RV.Net | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS