RV.Net Open Roads Forum: You aske for it...here's the pictures of the new motorhome!

RV Blog

|  

RV Sales

|  

Campgrounds

|  

RV Parks

|  

RV Club

|  

RV Buyers Guide

|  

Roadside Assistance

|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class C Motorhomes

Open Roads Forum  >  Class C Motorhomes

> You aske for it...here's the pictures of the new motorhome!

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev
Sponsored By:
W4MBG

Williamsburg, VA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/25/12 10:26am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

nice rig! i have not seen a class c that uses the entire overhead for an entertainment center. in ours the cabinets are flat across the front, but with a pull-out single bed underneath them.

1999 Winnebago Minnie, 29', Triton V10, mostly stock. So far...

Ebbanflood

New York

View Profile

Posted: 02/26/12 08:51am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

That is a beautiful rig. If I could make 1 suggestion, it would be to keep a Log Book or Journal. Many years later you and your children will enjoy reading about past travels. A few years down the road even the few mishaps are funny to read again. Best of luck.

Replant

Someplace

View Profile

Posted: 03/04/12 08:39am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Ebbanflood wrote:

That is a beautiful rig. If I could make 1 suggestion, it would be to keep a Log Book or Journal. Many years later you and your children will enjoy reading about past travels. A few years down the road even the few mishaps are funny to read again. Best of luck.

Excellent advice. 1970-1974 we had a 19' Coachman TT and traveled from Canada to Key West with our 2 young children with countless trips to New England, PA and VA. Living on Long Island made it easy to head in any direction - except east
They have children of their own now and we still recall the great times but tend to forget the names of the campgrounds. Our grandkids are chomping at the bit waiting for the first trip in the MH that I have been re-furbishing for the past 16 months. The first thing to be thrown out the door was the mattress followed by the carpeting, etc. We still have to replace the mattress and tires but gas prices are still climbing so we'll have to take very short trips.

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Class C Motorhomes

> You aske for it...here's the pictures of the new motorhome!
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class C Motorhomes

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 RV.Net | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS