RV.Net Open Roads Forum: I figured out the truth today.

RV Blog

|  

RV Sales

|  

Campgrounds

|  

RV Parks

|  

RV Club

|  

RV Buyers Guide

|  

Roadside Assistance

|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class B - Camping Van Conversi...

Open Roads Forum  >  Class B - Camping Van Conversions

> I figured out the truth today.

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev  |  Next
Sponsored By:
rufcut

dawson

View Profile

Posted: 02/27/12 06:51am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

You didn't mention the price?, if it was really that great you could just clean the interior and live with it?

I drive a 92 Sierra with holes in the body.

Atlee

Mechanicsville, VA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/27/12 09:34am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

rufcut wrote:

You didn't mention the price?, if it was really that great you could just clean the interior and live with it?

$22,500.

Erroll, Mary, Duffy the Badger Dog plus "Ollie"
"The Traveling Koala"
2012 Koala 21CS
2014 F150 Supercab 4x4 w/ 8' box, Ecoboost & HD Pkg
And Equal-i-zer WDH/Sway Control

PSW

Oklahoma City

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/27/12 03:18pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Atlee, I know you have really been trying hard to find a replacement for your RT. I have seen your posts in re Koalas, etc.

One thing you might keep in mind is this: there are lots of folks here on this B forum that really know their stuff about Bs( or really "know their okra" as we say in this part of the country). If you notice one for sale further away from you than you might normally consider, you might notice someone on the forum that lives in that area and could ask them to check it out for you. I know I have checked out Bs in the OKC area in the past for people on this forum and am always glad to do so. It is always fun - at least for me - to help a guy find what he is looking for in the way of a used unit.

Of course, first you would really want to check it out yourself as much as you can by emails and calls. The last one I checked out for a forum member was less than 20 miles from my home.

Just a thought to keep in mind, and I certainly don't mean to "volunteer" others time, but it is a possibility if you get close on a unit and it seems to fit your pistol.

PSW
2013 Phoenix Cruiser 2350

booster

Minnesota

View Profile

Posted: 02/27/12 12:09pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Atlee wrote:

rufcut wrote:

$22,500.

Here is a low mile 200 Versatile on e-bay for under 20K

200V

Grub

Pierre

View Profile

Posted: 02/27/12 10:49am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

skipnchar wrote:

cleaning is not that hard to do and a reasonable paint job can be found for under a thousand. Knock that much off of your offer and you're even.
Good luck / Skip

As poorly taken care of as the paint\fridge is I'd be afraid of the condition of the engine, or any other important bits.

Any day enjoying the great outdoors beats any day enjoying your 8x8 office cube!

MAU MAU

New Hampshire and Maine

View Profile

Posted: 02/27/12 10:55am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

According to the NADA RV guide, this vehicle, with 100,000 miles, should be between $10,500 and $12,600.

I would pass on this unit and keep looking. Have you checked the Roadtrek Club website for used vehicles? Here is a link and best of luck.

http://www.roadtrekchapter.org/roadtreksforsale.htm

Roadtrek 170 Popular

My Roadtrek

Tucson, AZ.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/27/12 04:28pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Atlee, have you looked at the Roadtrek International site? Usually the Rt's for sale there are very well maintained. ( loved) The prices lalways look a little high, but the owners get very attached to their Rt's, and you can always make an offer.

Roadtrek International

Example:
"1999 - 200 Popular white/blue, Chevy 3500 anniversary edition. Only 59,000 miles, always garaged, very good condition. Lots of extras - flat screen TV, Steer-safe system, trailer hitch, very good mounted spare tire, new microwave and more. Have all manuals. Non-smokers. CONTACT ggroadrunner@q.com $25,500. Selling for health reasons. NM"

Atlee

Mechanicsville, VA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/27/12 09:57pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

MAU MAU wrote:

According to the NADA RV guide, this vehicle, with 100,000 miles, should be between $10,500 and $12,600.

I would pass on this unit and keep looking. Have you checked the Roadtrek Club website for used vehicles? Here is a link and best of luck.

http://www.roadtrekchapter.org/roadtreksforsale.htm

It has 28,960 miles on it.

Atlee

Mechanicsville, VA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/27/12 10:01pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

booster wrote:

Atlee wrote:

rufcut wrote:

$22,500.

Here is a low mile 200 Versatile on e-bay for under 20K

200V

That one has sold already. Sold before I even saw it. That's what I'm looking for.

Atlee

Mechanicsville, VA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/27/12 10:04pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

My Roadtrek wrote:

Atlee, have you looked at the Roadtrek International site? Usually the Rt's for sale there are very well maintained. ( loved) The prices lalways look a little high, but the owners get very attached to their Rt's, and you can always make an offer.

Roadtrek International

Example:
"1999 - 200 Popular white/blue, Chevy 3500 anniversary edition. Only 59,000 miles, always garaged, very good condition. Lots of extras - flat screen TV, Steer-safe system, trailer hitch, very good mounted spare tire, new microwave and more. Have all manuals. Non-smokers. CONTACT ggroadrunner@q.com $25,500. Selling for health reasons. NM"

I check it almost every day. The one you've pointed out has caught my eye. Unfortunately, it's 2/3's the way across the country. I don't have the time to fly out there and drive it back, nor do I want to pay 1 to 2 thousand bucks to have it shipped here to Virginia.

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Class B - Camping Van Conversions

> I figured out the truth today.
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class B - Camping Van Conversi...

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 RV.Net | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS