|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in General RVing Issues

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 7  
Prev  |  Next
Sponsored By:
mowermech

Billings, MT

View Profile

Posted: 02/27/12 07:46pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Komfort 23TS wrote:

I did a little study on this guy, this is not the first time for him to bully. In pervious years he has bullied other women. He only does women so when I was out of the park it made a perfect opening. The park supported him because he does all the cooking for park events free. So right does not prevail..

My wife is in the medical profession. She knows how to use sharp instruments. Besides, it pays to keep on her good side. She just might care for you someday!

From the description, what this guy did constitutes simple assault in some jurisdictions. IF he actually touched your wife during his tirade, then it becomes assault and battery.
Contact the local law enforcement agency and see about filing charges, IF the management continues to fail to give satisfaction.

Please do identify the campground. We need to know, so we can avoid it.

CM1, USN (RET)
2002 Fleetwood Southwind 32V, Ford V10
Toad 1: '06 PT Cruiser, Kar Kaddy dolly
Toy (and Toad 2): 2001 Dodge QC SWB, 360 Magnum, Auto, 4X4
"When seconds count, help is only minutes away!"

Can-AmDuo

Maryland

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/27/12 07:52pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I too would like to know which campground as I am a lady traveling solo and don't need that kind of hassle. If you don't want to name the campground out here then please PM me.

Sorry your wife had to experience this. Please remind her that what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. Tell her to take a picture of the jerk and practice her dart throwing.
Brenda

Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.

vladen

Louisiana

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/27/12 07:53pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

"Is your Husband around." This guy dosnt have the kahonies to confront men in the same manner so he was making sure one wasnt around. He's a sick little weasle for sure.

Please do name names nobody in their right mind would knowingly want to stay at this dive.

Vlad's busy workings

All hope is gone

Komfort 23TS

Western Michigan

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/27/12 07:55pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Sandy Oaks RV resort, Beverly Hills, florida

smkettner

Southern California

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/27/12 08:01pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I would drag his ass out and down to apologize. Otherwise I would have the police involved. If employed by the park that ignors the trouble I would consider calling an attorney.

Truthfully DW would have set him straight from the start. We periodically play good cop bad cop... and I am the nice one.

2001 F150 SuperCrew
2006 Keystone Springdale 249FWBHLS
675 watts solar
Send a PM if I missed something

vladen

Louisiana

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/27/12 08:33pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

They got a website, hehe Looks like the Kingdom of LoserDork would be a better name

Francesca Knowles

Port Hadlock, Washington

View Profile

Posted: 02/27/12 08:48pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Komfort 23TS wrote:

My wife and I had ask to use the RV parks trailer. I had left the park and she was unloading the trailer when one of the parks volinteer(spelling) staff came up to her and asked if I was in the park, she said no. He then started to yell at her saying that he wanted the trailer "right now" and to unload it "now" and then left when I got there she was in crying and trying to unload the trailer. She was a out of it. The park management did nothing and supported the volinteer staff member. How would you feel if that was your wife?

I can't help but wonder why you borrowed the shared-use trailer and then left the park-?
In my experience with a borrowed freebie like that, it's expected that it'll be returned in short order so it's there for the next person that needs it.

Seems odd that the employee would come looking for it without a reason... Is it possible that somebody ELSE was waiting to use the trailer and asked where it was? That could explain both his irritation and the management support of him.

" Not every mind that wanders is lost. " With apologies to J.R.R. Tolkien

vladen

Louisiana

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/27/12 08:51pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I wouldnt do anything starting to border on rash. Its obvious they got their own sick little fantasy going. It is their turf and they'd just lie off on ya and you'd be the one ending up in jail.

I'd cut my losses and go find some place I can enjoy for the rest of the time.

JayWalker2009

I'm not really a

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/27/12 08:54pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Francesca Knowles wrote:

Komfort 23TS wrote:

My wife and I had ask to use the RV parks trailer. I had left the park and she was unloading the trailer when one of the parks volinteer(spelling) staff came up to her and asked if I was in the park, she said no. He then started to yell at her saying that he wanted the trailer "right now" and to unload it "now" and then left when I got there she was in crying and trying to unload the trailer. She was a out of it. The park management did nothing and supported the volinteer staff member. How would you feel if that was your wife?

I can't help but wonder why you borrowed the shared-use trailer and then left the park-?
In my experience with a borrowed freebie like that, it's expected that it'll be returned in short order so it's there for the next person that needs it.

Seems odd that the employee would come looking for it without a reason... Is it possible that somebody ELSE was waiting to use the trailer and asked where it was? That could explain both his irritation and the management support of him.

I think you must have interpreted this correctly. I was under the impression she was loading trash or whatever into the trailer that belonged to the park. But if he took the trailer and was gone with it, that surely explains why he asked if her husband was there, and not that he just wanted to know if he was gone to bully her as has been suggested.

I think it's clear the employee was very gruff, but still do not find it clear that his request was out of line. All of these people suggesting they'd pound on the guy for being rude seem as angry as the employee. Rude people are an irritant, but you can't go jerking them up by the color and belting them one. The OP has not provided clear details of what happened. Just snippets that everyone has tried to piece together.

vladen

Louisiana

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/27/12 08:54pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Francesca Knowles wrote:

Komfort 23TS wrote:

Yea well that was between the OP and the volunteer it aint about finding some one weeker than you to take out your sick perverted frustrations on. In whatever case it's no way to treat a customer.

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 7  
Prev  |  Next

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in General RVing Issues

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 RV.Net | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS