|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class C Motorhomes

Open Roads Forum  >  Class C Motorhomes

> Dually Valve systems

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Sponsored By:
Maddawgs

central MA

View Profile

Posted: 02/28/12 09:14am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hi,
Does anyone know if sixrobblees still has the borg valve system at a discount?
Todd

Todd, Shirley, and the "Maddawgs" min-pins Precious and Buster Brown
2011 Itasca Cambria 30C
2011 Demco KarKaddy 460SS
TST 507 RV TPMS
"if there is anything left when we are gone, then we miscalculated"

j-d

Sunny Florida USA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/28/12 10:20am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Latest I heard was YES, in the sense they were still selling them at less than MSRP. But the discount has become smaller and smaller. There's been some recent shopping activity, so you should have numbers soon.
But eventually you'll have to call them since they don't have the Borg kits on their website. 800 number toward the upper left corner of their homepage.

God Bless, jd
2003 Jayco Escapade 31A on 2002 Ford E450 V10 4R100

Maddawgs

central MA

View Profile

Posted: 02/28/12 10:59am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

j-d wrote:

Latest I heard was YES, in the sense they were still selling them at less than MSRP. But the discount has become smaller and smaller. There's been some recent shopping activity, so you should have numbers soon.
But eventually you'll have to call them since they don't have the Borg kits on their website. 800 number toward the upper left corner of their homepage.

Hi,
Yup I just ordered the chrome set, discount is about 20%.
Todd

Maddawgs

central MA

View Profile

Posted: 03/04/12 05:52am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Replant wrote:

Maddawgs wrote:

Hi,
Todd

I paid them over $109 which is not much of a discount. Shop around. I still haven't bought new tires therefore they haven't been installed yet. Gas went up 60 cents a gallon in about 2 weeks so why buy new tires if the MH just sits in the driveway? Maybe next year things will be better.

Hi Replant,
Just got mine yesterday. I think depending on when you call or who you get when you call determines your price. I got the chrome set for my 2011 E450 duallys listed at 120.00. When I called and asked for a price quote he said hmmmm 90 bucks. That what he charged me. I'm going to have the local Ford truck place put them on when I have the alignment checked, oil changed, and transmission serviced.
Todd

Replant

Someplace

View Profile

Posted: 03/04/12 07:15am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Todd,
I have a 1992 E350. The person I dealt with was Mike K. For the DL1E3C (chrome) he charged $94.44 + $15 shipping which brought it up to $104.44.
For the front wheels I got the VH1224RC truck chrome valve stems which have a 23° bend 2.75" eff. length. Those I got from a company at http://yourtireshopsupply.com and they cost $16.64 + 9.41 shipping. They were supposed to be shipped with 2 sizes of grommets but whoever filled the order just put 2 valves in a bubble pack envelope. The grommets on the valves were for a heavy duty truck, not a 350. Your Tire Shop Supply was very apologetic and rushed the smaller grommets to me.
Al

Replant

Someplace

View Profile

Posted: 03/03/12 04:16pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Maddawgs wrote:

Hi,
Todd

I paid them over $109 which is not much of a discount. Shop around. I still haven't bought new tires therefore they haven't been installed yet. Gas went up 60 cents a gallon in about 2 weeks so why buy new tires if the MH just sits in the driveway? Maybe next year things will be better.

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Class C Motorhomes

> Dually Valve systems
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class C Motorhomes

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 RV.Net | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS