RV.Net Open Roads Forum: General RVing Issues: Anybody have Marcus Lemonis' e-mail address?

RV Blog

|  

RV Sales

|  

Campgrounds

|  

RV Parks

|  

RV Club

|  

RV Buyers Guide

|  

Roadside Assistance

|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in General RVing Issues

Open Roads Forum  >  General RVing Issues

> Anybody have Marcus Lemonis' e-mail address?

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 4  
Next
Sponsored By:
sd1209

Elko, Nv & SoCal

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/29/12 01:19pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I called the CW store here in North San Diego to price 6 new G670 tires and was told that a service person would call back shortly....3 days later and no call so I have made an appt to get them at a truck center close by.....

I enjoy CW and think Mr Lemonis should be aware that I tried to give his company some business but somebody dropped the ball......He is trying I think to make CW more responsive and needs this type of feedback.... I e-mailed mlemonis@campingworld.com but it comes back as no longer a good address.....

Anybody have a good email for Mr Lemonis??

Steve and Liz
Elko, Nv and San Diego, Ca
2014 Newmar Dutch Star
2010 Jeep Wrangler

Us out West

Let's see...last night we stayed in......

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/29/12 01:22pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Just call the store and talk to the manager...or better yet stop in and talk to them face to face.

Our Trip Journal

2012 Jayco Pinnacle (View)

36 KitchenPantryTripleSlide
MorRyde pin box and suspension, Curt Q24, Dual Pane windows, Auto Levelers, 2 AC's,and more.

2009 Silverado 3500HD 4X4 (View)
CC, Dura-Max 6.6/Allison,LB ,DRW,Amer. Tank 65 gal. Aux Fuel

wbwood

Lake Norman, NC area

View Profile

Posted: 02/29/12 01:37pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I don't think that would warrant a call to Marcus himself at this point. As other poster stated, call them back or drop in if it's close to you.

Brian
2013 Thor Chateau 31L
ACME Tow Dolly
2007 Toyota Yaris (Toad)

2oldman

Nashville TN

View Profile

Posted: 02/29/12 02:13pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

From a search of Lemonis:

"I wanted to assure all of you that I have been aware of the issues in the past primarily with our provider. IN the last 15 months we have switched to ALLSTATE as a partner. I am confident that we have fixed the issues and would like to earn the business back. IF anyone on here has left us and is with a different provider, I would be willing to offer you a trade in program that would give you the next 12 months at no cost. You must have the policy from the competitor in force for at least 30 days from today and have been a previous customer of ours. Please email me at mlemonis@goodsamfamily.com or mlemonis@campingworld.com

Marcus Lemonis
Chairman and CEO FreedomRoads, Camping World and RVs.com"

gmcsmoke

Butler

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/29/12 02:15pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

sd1209 wrote:

I called the CW store here in North San Diego to price 6 new G670 tires and was told that a service person would call back shortly....3 days later and no call so I have made an appt to get them at a truck center close by.....

I enjoy CW and think Mr Lemonis should be aware that I tried to give his company some business but somebody dropped the ball......He is trying I think to make CW more responsive and needs this type of feedback.... I e-mailed mlemonis@campingworld.com but it comes back as no longer a good address.....

Anybody have a good email for Mr Lemonis??

You email him and let us know how fast he responds...or I'll just check back in 3 days.

IDman

colorado

View Profile

Posted: 02/29/12 03:01pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Don't waste your time as everything he says is just "the corporate line". The employees at the stores don't care about anything but quitting time and payday.

ford truck guy

Pennsylvania

View Profile

Posted: 02/29/12 03:10pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

IDman wrote:

Don't waste your time as everything he says is just "the corporate line". The employees at the stores don't care about anything but quitting time and payday.

And you know this how ?? Did/do you work there ?
I can say that the people at the local CW Store that I go to are more than willing to help... no matter what it is...

Me-Her-the kids
2015 Ford F350 SD 6.7
08 Montego Bay
Here are my pictures

grandpalarry

Fulltime

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/29/12 03:35pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I camped in the CW lot in Oregon while I was waiting for a special order part under warrenty and the sales people kept comming out to make sur I was happy-even brought us a pizza one night.
When the part got there (I don't remember what it was) They got me in and out in about an hour.
Larry

I don’t need anger management-I just need people to stop pissing me off.
Vancouver, WA
2006 Holiday Rambler DP

past-MIdirector

Michigan

View Profile

Posted: 02/29/12 03:37pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Mr Lemonis will answer you at the Good Sam email and he does read this forum daily. He's not your usual sit behind a desk CEO but very customer first individual.

The Texan

Cascade, Idaho

View Profile

Posted: 02/29/12 04:09pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

ford truck guy wrote:

IDman wrote:

And you know this how ?? Did/do you work there ?
I can say that the people at the local CW Store that I go to are more than willing to help... no matter what it is...
Everytime he responds to a screw up at CW, 2 other managers seem to go out of their way to give the company a worse name. We use CW as a last resort place for supplies and after the damage caused to our new RV by the Tampa store, NEVER for any RV repairs or installation.

Bob & Betsy(FishNFanatic) - USN Aviation Ret'd '78 & LEO Ret'd '03 & "Oath Keeper Forever"
'05 HR Endeavor 40PRQ, 400 Cummins-Pulling our '11 Silverado LT, Ex Cab 6.2L NHT 4x4, w/ the Rzr or ACE or a Quad riding in back.
Where the wheels are stopped today

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 4  
Next

Open Roads Forum  >  General RVing Issues

> Anybody have Marcus Lemonis' e-mail address?
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in General RVing Issues

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 RV.Net | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS