RV.Net Open Roads Forum: General RVing Issues: Anybody have Marcus Lemonis' e-mail address?

RV Blog

|  

RV Sales

|  

Campgrounds

|  

RV Parks

|  

RV Club

|  

RV Buyers Guide

|  

Roadside Assistance

|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in General RVing Issues

Open Roads Forum  >  General RVing Issues

> Anybody have Marcus Lemonis' e-mail address?

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 4  
Prev  |  Next
Sponsored By:
sonicsix

Jerry n' Cynthia

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/29/12 04:22pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Mr. Lemonis is a man of his word, at least he has been to me. I had some difficulty with my accounts when GS and CW merged and could not get a resolution through ordinary channels. I notified Mr. Lemonis via Facebook (he is my friend on there) and he had it handled that day.

NorthernLimits

Michigan

View Profile

Posted: 02/29/12 04:27pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

He made a post just a couple days ago regarding this thread: amping World's shotty AC install...

Quote:

Email me directly and I will personally resolve

I will not let anyone be dissatisfied

Mlemonis@campingworld.com

I have never been able to make that address work or get a response. Guess you are in the same boat as many others.

traxtermax

UPSTATE NEW YORK

View Profile

Posted: 02/29/12 04:33pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

wbwood wrote:

I don't think that would warrant a call to Marcus himself at this point. As other poster stated, call them back or drop in if it's close to you.

x2.
Under this circumstance it's ridiculous to escalate your situation to "100%", in 3 days and without any "human involvement" up to that point.

If you expect him to be in your corner, you have to respect his time and your post doesn't do that. Go to the dealer and talk to him--it's faster and more appropriate.

FunnyCamper

Southeastern

View Profile

Posted: 02/29/12 05:16pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

my local CW is tops. great people.

a biz is only as good as the people who run it. and they can run it into the ground for sure.

I am always on the fence about complaining. I mean, I want to say...with shotty service like this your store should suffer, get low profits, and close and you are all fired or out of a job. Let them figure it out on their own the store sucks.

then I am....write a letter, let the higher ups know that the people who work there stink and are dropping the ball just to get them fired faster maybe?

SO MANY good people need jobs yet they let the slackers keep working, most times even after someone complains. sad

JayWalker2009

I'm not really a

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/29/12 05:31pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

It's great that he responds, but hopefully he is also working on management training so that people won't need to jump ten levels of management, straight to him, with simple complaints like this one in the OP. This is an issue that should easily be taken care of by the shop manager.

I personally could never see myself emailing a CEO over something like not getting a call for pricing. People stay busy, it probably just slipped the guy's mind. Have you even TRIED to resolve this at the store level yet?

It almost seems that since he responds readily here, people just try to find something to gripe about to get a response. This really isn't a four star alarm.

turninghawk

Orlando, FL

View Profile

Posted: 02/29/12 05:35pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I'd have just called the store back. No need cutting off your nose to spite your face, especially if they would have made you a better deal. Now you'll never know.

sd1209

Elko, Nv

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/29/12 05:45pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I am the OP...For brevity, I did not include everything in my original post.....I did call the store back to make mgmt aware and asked for the mgr...

1st call----on hold for 6-7 mins then hung up..
2nd call----put thru to his phone and it rang for at least 5 mins w/o going to ans mach/voice mail/or anyone else picking it up...Hung up again.....

I happen to like CW but have never used them for service....this is something the CEO needs to be bothered about.....

Steve and Liz
Elko, Nv
2014 Newmar Dutch Star
2010 Jeep Wrangler

mobilefleet

on the road

View Profile

Posted: 02/29/12 05:55pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

why would anyone put up with an overpriced retail outlet to begin with....that's my question. In my own business, if I don't answer the phone, folks will move on to someone who will. There are plenty of other establishments that can handle your needs with much better service.

mlemonis

lincolnshire, IL

View Profile

Posted: 02/29/12 10:07pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Mlemonis@campingworld.com

Marcus Lemonis
Chairman and CEO FreedomRoads, Camping World and RVs.com

mlemonis

lincolnshire, IL

View Profile

Posted: 02/29/12 10:10pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Lots of good info here tonight
Keep emailing me
I need to know what's not right in order to fix it
Dont ever feel something is too small
If it bothers you tell me. You may not always like my answer but I will work to get better
Thanks

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 4  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  General RVing Issues

> Anybody have Marcus Lemonis' e-mail address?
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in General RVing Issues

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 RV.Net | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS