|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Club

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Club

> 1st Time using RV Plus Card

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev
Sponsored By:
Jim & Betty

Brandon, South Dakota

View Profile

Posted: 03/31/12 06:11pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Pilot Flying J RV wrote:

Let me clear up a couple of questions. Pilot Flying J has just introduced the RV Plus card along with the Good Sam Club. This is a charge card, to be used in lieu of a credit card. We are able to provide the enhanced discounts due to the fact we don't incur the exorbitant fees of the major credit cards. The discounts are administered at the time of fueling. When the card is swiped, you will notice the pump price drop.
This is a brand new offer and there are always slight issues when rolling out a program of this magnitude. We are working feverishly to provide the best product possible for the RV community.
We will check into the specific issue of the first thread that experienced an issue on the initial use of the card.
Again, we appreciate your business and patience as we introduce this new program.

Thank you for your post but as of now I have deactivated my cards and will follow up on Monday with TCH.
I did not agree with the Terms and Conditions where they state that I am responsible for all charges including ID Theft

Jim R

RVman3252

Ohio, USA

View Profile

Posted: 04/14/12 03:06pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

mlemonis wrote:

I totally agree. This is not acceptable. I will have our team follow up this morning and find this out. I wish I could say that I have not heard about this with others but I have heard a few complaints. My guess is that the kinks are getting worked out. I pushed really hard to get this done. please be patient with it.

I haven't used my card as of yet, but plan to next month. I appreciate you following up on the benefits offered to your Good Sam Members...

Thank you!

RVman / John

RVman3252
3252Px3 KZ Sportsmen Limited Triple Slide Fifth Wheel
Dodge Ram HD2500 V-10 Quad Cab 4x4 w/ PullRite Super 5th

Good Sam Life Member

lanerd

Ridgecrest, CA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/15/12 10:46am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I just tried to sign up for the card on-line and after entering all the necessary information, it kept coming back telling me that I entered the wrong phone number. Tried all three of our numbers (home plus two cell phones) and nothing seemed to work. It says none of those numbers are what they have listed on my account. Went to my account and the phone number there is our home phone number. I guess I'll have to call...bummer. My hearing is so bad that talking on the phone is a real chore for me.

Ron

Ron & Sandie
2013 Tiffin Phaeton 42LH Cummins ILS 400hp
Toad: 2011 GMC Terrain SLT2
Tow Bar: Sterling AT
Toad Brakes: Unified U.S. Gear
TPMS: Pressure Pro
Member of: GS, FMCA, Allegro

RETIRED!! How sweet it is....

Mike Siemens

Bowling Green, Ky

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 04/16/12 07:17pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

lanerd wrote:

I just tried to sign up for the card on-line and after entering all the necessary information, it kept coming back telling me that I entered the wrong phone number. Tried all three of our numbers (home plus two cell phones) and nothing seemed to work. It says none of those numbers are what they have listed on my account. Went to my account and the phone number there is our home phone number. I guess I'll have to call...bummer. My hearing is so bad that talking on the phone is a real chore for me.

Ron

Ron

If you wish, you can email me and we can work this out through a process that is acceptable for you. My email is msiemens@campingworld.com.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mike Siemens

Mike Siemens
President
Good Sam Club
mikesiemens@campingworld.com

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Club

> 1st Time using RV Plus Card
Search:   Advanced Search