|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Club

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Club

> First year and Last year with Good Sam

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
Sponsored By:
SCVJeff

Santa Clarita, CA.

View Profile

Posted: 03/16/12 10:50pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

DelawareCamper wrote:

You should READ my post,, I said nothing about the two programs being combined,, I said I have not received any cards or a packet when we became a member, and the refinancing is less than to be desired...
My comment was actually aimed at your 1st responder willing to dump one program on the trumped-up premise that CW isn't smart enough to combine their junk mail into the same mailings after the merger and possibly save a little $$ in mailing costs.

Jeff - WA6EQU
'06 Itasca Meridian 34H, CAT C7/350

wbwood

Mooresville/Troutman, NC area

View Profile

Posted: 03/18/12 10:48pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

DelawareCamper wrote:

You should READ my post,, I said nothing about the two programs being combined,, I said I have not received any cards or a packet when we became a member, and the refinancing is less than to be desired...

You don't have to have your cards at Camping World...they can look it up...

Brian
2013 Thor Chateau 31L

EMD360

Tempe, AZ

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 03/26/12 03:42pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Fiver Captain wrote:

I've thrown GS garbage mail out for years, and now I find out that I'm no longer a member of Camping World's Presidents Club, which I have been for at least a decade. I am now a member of Good Sam. Funny. I didn't get to vote on this or express whether I wanted the change or not.

I don't like this a bit. If I had wanted to be a Good Sam member, I would have joined long ago. I had the PC because I have purchased a good bit of camping goodies from Camping World since they are close by.

I expect that now, I'll have even more junk mail to dispose of. I think this was a bogus move on Lemonis part and when my membership is up next year, I probably won't renew.

Don't know if you will come back to read this, but it was good for me to get President's Club with my Good Sam membership. Bought something at Camping World for the first time--because I could get the member price. We all want different benefits from our memberships and now you have both, not just one or the other. If the junk mail and endless offers for extra cost options slows or ends, would you be OK with your now dual membership in Camping World and Good Sam?

We're hooked!
2003 Itasca Spirit 22e

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Club

> First year and Last year with Good Sam
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Club

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size: