Glad to hear the dog will be ok. Our glue is well out of reach of our young DD and our old dog. That said, I had a co-worker adopt a dog a few weeks ago. The dog found an old bottle of rimadyl somewhere in the house and ingested it. After a 3 day stay and NC state vet school the dog is gonna be ok but liver enzymes were elevated and things looked a little hairy for awhile. Luckily the dog will be ok (he was a replacement for another dog they had just put down). Moral of the story, watch ALL meds and chemical substances or anything they might be able to ingest.
2014 Silverado 3500 Duramax, SRW, Crew Cab, 4WD
2014 Palomino Sabre 34REQS - 14 nights camped
2011 Crossroads Zinger ZT26BL - sold after 3 1/2 yrs and 76 nights camped in it!