Glad to hear the dog will be ok. Our glue is well out of reach of our young DD and our old dog. That said, I had a co-worker adopt a dog a few weeks ago. The dog found an old bottle of rimadyl somewhere in the house and ingested it. After a 3 day stay and NC state vet school the dog is gonna be ok but liver enzymes were elevated and things looked a little hairy for awhile. Luckily the dog will be ok (he was a replacement for another dog they had just put down). Moral of the story, watch ALL meds and chemical substances or anything they might be able to ingest.