RV.Net Open Roads Forum: Class A Motorhomes: System wanted to remember campgrounds

RV Blog

|  

RV Sales

|  

Campgrounds

|  

RV Parks

|  

RV Club

|  

RV Buyers Guide

|  

Roadside Assistance

|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes

> System wanted to remember campgrounds

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 5  
Prev
Sponsored By:
Smitty77

San Diego

View Profile

Posted: 04/01/12 09:42am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

RFCN2 wrote:

If you rate them on RVparkreviews you don't have to do anything else. You can just click and it will list your ratings for different parks.

X's 2! I forgot to mention this feature... I usually find my Excel has all the info I need to unwind my feeble mind - but, have 'refreshed' my memory by looking our our reviews on RVParkreviews too...
!
Smitty

randrx2

Newport News, VA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/10/12 08:40am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

tallyo wrote:

We keep a 3 ring binder categorized by state inserting the campground brochure given at the time we registered. We also note likes and dislikes and other preferred or not preferred sites.

Reminds me of this: Commercial

Just a fun little ribbing. Please do not take offense. It's a joke!

When someone says, "I'm not book smart, I'm street smart." All I hear is, "I'm not real smart, I'm imaginary smart."

rondeb

Pacific Northwest

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/10/12 09:34pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I, the DW, keep a daily journal of our travels. I learned right away that I have to be very specific about a park we stay in to remember it. If we liked it, I will describe the bathrooms, the layouts, gravel, concrete, etc. I try to find one really specific thing (we talked to a fellow Marine that had 2 dogs) to really remember. DH takes pictures that really show the layout and the view from our RV. The more you comment on a park the easier it will be to remember. I also use Google Earth to get an overhead view of the parks we are going to stay and those we have stayed. Tells a lot.

kidkasha

Ventura County

View Profile

Posted: 04/10/12 10:44pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

x2

dalmationlovers

Bremerton, WA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/10/12 07:37pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Just keep a spreadsheet on a laptop or thru a word processing sheet with notes of likes and dislikes by state. Don't over think it.

rondeb

Pacific Northwest

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/10/12 09:25pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I, the DW, keep a daily journal of our travels. I learned right away that I have to be very specific about a park we stay in to remember it. If we liked it, I will describe the bathrooms, the layouts, gravel, concrete, etc. I try to find one really specific thing (we talked to a fellow Marine that had 2 dogs) to really remember. DH takes pictures that really show the layout and the view from our RV. The more you comment on a park the easier it will be to remember. I also use Google Earth to get an overhead view of the parks we are going to stay and those we have stayed. Tells a lot.

* This post was edited 04/10/12 09:34pm by rondeb *

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 5  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes

> System wanted to remember campgrounds
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 RV.Net | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS