It stayed below freezing for 8 hours last night getting down here to 24 degrees at the coldest. I think the lines and probably the pump would almost certainly have froze. The same story is predicted for tonight, but even a little colder. This is the first time in about a month that the temperature has been below average in Minnesota. March was basically like May usually is, but its back to reality for at least a few days now.
I've been using my RV for the past month or so in Minnesota because the weather has been very nice. Tonight, however the temperature is predicted to drop into the high 20's with temps then raising during the day to the upper 40's to low 50's. I'm trying to decide if I need to winterize everything to get through this one (maybe two) nights. There are probably many people in this area with the same problem. Any thoughts on whether it is too big of a freezing risk to skip winterizing in this situation or should we bit the bullet and winterize (again)?
23°F with snow flurries this morning "over the hill" from Duluth. Looks like April and March switched this year. Not going to de-winterize until the end of the month.
2000 32' HR Vacationer with Banks
1998 Subaru Outback Ltd. 5 spd
Brake Buddy & Blue Ox Aventa II tow bar
FMCA #266040 HRRVC #84109
Same here in WI. Trying to decide if we should dewinterize and test out the unit on Wed/Thurs. DH thinks we may as well wait, but I'm just so anxious to use it. Ours is a new Adventurer TC and they "claim" it's a 4 season camper.
It's so annoying that March gave us a taste of spring and April is back being Feb! UGHHH!
2011 Adventurer 910FBS,Torklift tie downs,Fastguns & Wobbl-stopprs
2012 Dodge 3500 DRW 6.7L CTD, 4x4, LB,CC,6 speed auto,3.73 axle, General 17" on/off road
2008 Lund 1825 Explorer Sport,115 Merc,9.9 kicker,Torklift Super Hitch,42" Supertruss
USAF ret E-9&E-7