|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in General RVing Issues

Open Roads Forum  >  General RVing Issues

> TST Great Service

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Sponsored By:
CT_WANDERER

E. Lyme, CT

View Profile

Posted: 06/18/12 07:22pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I had my TST TPMS for a few years. The monitor started showing low batteries in two sensors. I went to Radio Shack and picked up a few battieries. Changing out my sensor battties and the housing o-rings broke. I cantacted Dan @ TST to find out how/where I could get new o-rings. He replied that were on the way to me. I e-mailed him asking how much I owed him. His reply was no cost. Now this is what great service is about.
Now you want to know why people speak highly of the service at TST. To bad there is not more companies like this out there, that take care of there customers long after the sale. Gary

bucky

Eastern Shore of MD

View Profile

Posted: 06/19/12 04:18am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

They just surprised me too. I lost my cig lighter charger for my monitor, and they sent me one at no charge and paid the shipping. I tried to tell them that it wasn't defective, but lost. They would hear no part of that. Great folks, and the product is great also.

I just realized that my last 4 trucks were gas GMC, diesel Ford, gas Chevy, and now a diesel Dodge. I didn't realize I was so open minded lol.

stripit

Casa Grande, AZ

View Profile

Posted: 06/19/12 08:35am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

This is exactly the reason so many of us say when we read of a customers problem with a unit to PLEASE contact Dan, or one of the other crew he has. They listen and try with all their might to correct the issue and make them a happy camper!! Dan has spent a ton of money starting this business, advertising and doing research in what the customer needs and wants. He has done an outstanding job in my opinion and reading and hearing what others say they think so too.

Stacey Frank
'04 Mobile Suites 36 TK3 #1341
'99 Int'l 4700 Lo Pro MDT
'08 Lexus 400H

tvman44

Southwest Louisiana

View Profile

Posted: 06/19/12 07:21am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Same here, love the TST product and service. Reminds me of Progressive Industries service, my 2 favorite companies to do business with.

Papa Bob
1* DW "Granny"
1* 2008 Brookside by Sunnybrook 32'
1* 2002 F250 Super Duty 7.3L PSD
Husky 16K hitch, Tekonsha P3,
Firestone Ride Rite Air Springs, Trailair Equa-Flex, Champion C46540
"A bad day camping is better than a good day at work!"

CT_WANDERER

E. Lyme, CT

View Profile

Posted: 06/19/12 09:15am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I just thought I would post about someone (company) that does good by their customers. You always read about bad service given by a company, not to often someone tells you about the good service they receive. Gary

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  General RVing Issues

> TST Great Service
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in General RVing Issues

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 RV.Net | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS