RV.Net Open Roads Forum: Forum Technical Support: Why was this closed?

RV Blog

  |  

RV Sales

  |  

Campgrounds

  |  

RV Parks

  |  

RV Club

  |  

RV Buyers Guide

  |  

Roadside Assistance

  |  

Extended Service Plan

  |  

RV Travel Assistance

  |  

RV Credit Card

  |  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Forum Technical Support

Open Roads Forum  >  Forum Technical Support

 > Why was this closed?

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next
Sponsored By:
Just Lee

California

Senior Member

Joined: 02/02/2004

View Profile






Posted: 07/08/12 07:57pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

http://www.rv.net/forums/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/26202137.cfm

I'm sure there is a answer. Could someone Please explain?

Thanks


If It weren't for flash backs I would have no Memory at all
If you don't stand behind our TROOPS feel free to stand in front of them during a fire fight

2013 View Profile 24G
96 Tracker 4x4 Pushing a Mercedes.


In God We Trust


skipnchar

Topeka or somewhere else

Senior Member

Joined: 12/17/2003

View Profile



Posted: 07/08/12 08:09pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Probably because it has nothing to do with class A motorhomes and was posted in that forum. It was off topic.


2011 F-150 HD Ecoboost 3.5 V6. 2550 payload, 17,100 GCVWR -
2004 F-150 HD (Traded after 80,000 towing miles)
2007 Rockwood 8314SS 34' travel trailer

US Govt survey shows three out of four people make up 75% of the total population


1492

Washington, DC

Moderator

Joined: 04/08/2005

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member


Posted: 07/08/12 08:24pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

You're not going to find the answer in this sub-forum. You should either PM or email the question to the MOD or Administrator of the Class A forum.

Just Lee

California

Senior Member

Joined: 02/02/2004

View Profile






Posted: 07/08/12 08:32pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Thanks..... skipnchar.....

1492 Thanks...... I got here by clicking on Forum Help and Support on the upper right...


If It weren't for flash backs I would have no Memory at all
If you don't stand behind our TROOPS feel free to stand in front of them during a fire fight

2013 View Profile 24G
96 Tracker 4x4 Pushing a Mercedes.


In God We Trust


pulsar

Lewisville, NC

Senior Member

Joined: 12/30/2001

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member


Posted: 07/08/12 08:32pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

One might wonder what such a topic has to do with Class A Motorhomes and one could guess that the lack of connection caused the thread to be shutdown. But, as 1492 states, to find out, you will have to contact the moderators of the Class A Motorhomes section. They are not likely to see your post in Forum Technical Support.

Tom

Just Lee

California

Senior Member

Joined: 02/02/2004

View Profile






Posted: 07/08/12 09:44pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

pulsar wrote:

One might wonder what such a topic has to do with Class A Motorhomes and one could guess that the lack of connection caused the thread to be shutdown. But, as 1492 states, to find out, you will have to contact the moderators of the Class A Motorhomes section. They are not likely to see your post in Forum Technical Support.

Tom


Tom I understand what your saying about it not having anything to do with A Class. It is just there are several threads on there that have nothing to do the A Class. Example; Slack in Tow Bar... I am not meaning to nit nit pick I am just wondering.

Now I am wondering it was closed and not moved?


If It weren't for flash backs I would have no Memory at all
If you don't stand behind our TROOPS feel free to stand in front of them during a fire fight

2013 View Profile 24G
96 Tracker 4x4 Pushing a Mercedes.


In God We Trust


Just Lee

California

Senior Member

Joined: 02/02/2004

View Profile






Posted: 07/08/12 09:55pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I am giving up and just excepting it has nothing to do with a Class A......

In my original post I was trying to draw out Supercub he poised a question about Speedco and we gave him several answers but he never responded to thank or anything...... I have noticed over the years him doing the same thing.

Oh Well........... Have a great day.....

pulsar

Lewisville, NC

Senior Member

Joined: 12/30/2001

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member


Posted: 07/08/12 09:55pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Just Lee wrote:

pulsar wrote:

One might wonder what such a topic has to do with Class A Motorhomes and one could guess that the lack of connection caused the thread to be shutdown. But, as 1492 states, to find out, you will have to contact the moderators of the Class A Motorhomes section. They are not likely to see your post in Forum Technical Support.

Tom


Tom I understand what your saying about it not having anything to do with A Class. It is just there are several threads on there that have nothing to do the A Class. Example; Slack in Tow Bar... I am not meaning to nit nit pick I am just wondering.

Now I am wondering it was closed and not moved?


Well, since you don't seem to want to check with the source, i did. That thread went "bad" in a hurry. The last four posts were deleted and the thread closed.

Tom

Old-Biscuit

Verde Valley

Senior Member

Joined: 06/20/2009

View Profile



Posted: 07/08/12 10:44pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

pulsar wrote:

Just Lee wrote:

pulsar wrote:

One might wonder what such a topic has to do with Class A Motorhomes and one could guess that the lack of connection caused the thread to be shutdown. But, as 1492 states, to find out, you will have to contact the moderators of the Class A Motorhomes section. They are not likely to see your post in Forum Technical Support.

Tom


Tom I understand what your saying about it not having anything to do with A Class. It is just there are several threads on there that have nothing to do the A Class. Example; Slack in Tow Bar... I am not meaning to nit nit pick I am just wondering.

Now I am wondering it was closed and not moved?


Well, since you don't seem to want to check with the source, i did. That thread went "bad" in a hurry. The last four posts were deleted and the thread closed.

Tom


Well at least 'THAT IS' a better explanation than it 'Had nothing to do with Class A MH'
It was a post about OP's not responding to answers/suggestions which happens in all the sub-forums.
But this one had to do with a lack of response in Class A posts.

A simple note from MOD would sure go a LONG way when posts are closed.
At least if moved one sees a post stating so.


2007 RAM 3500 QC LB SRW 5.9L CTD 48re 4:10 4K in bed 'quiet genny'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
Hit the Road Debt Free & Clear April '07
Came off the road still Debt Free & Clear Jan. '14


dan-nickie

Texas

Senior Member

Joined: 02/11/2011

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 07/09/12 08:22am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Just Lee wrote:

In my original post I was trying to draw out Supercub


There is your reason.


Dan and Nickie


This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Forum Technical Support

 > Why was this closed?
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Forum Technical Support


New posts No new posts
Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 RV.Net | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS