|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Camping World Service and Inst...

Open Roads Forum  >  Camping World Service and Installation

> Upset with Pooler, Georgia Camping World Service

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 7  
Prev  |  Next
Sponsored By:
My Roadtrek

Tucson, AZ.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 08/08/12 04:45pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

The problem with this forum is we never get to hear the othe side of the story, and in this case, I will bet its quite different than the OP's. Comming on here, threatening to do things, calling people names, and basically just their whole attitude, makes me think that this is not the first bad go-round they have had with, not only businesses, but also people in general. I bet the CW store is very happy about now.

Mulberry912

Port Wentworth, Georgia

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 08/08/12 04:54pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Us out West wrote:

That's it blame every Walmart, Home Depot, Les Schwabs, Kohls, Camping World because of one store....you get the picture.

Now you are sounding like an immature kid with your ranting. Had some sympathy in the beginning but not anymore.

Did you ever look for a microwave yourself that would fit?

I found one today and it will be here Friday. Camping World was to be paid $4,200.00 to do work on my coach. I haven't checked out the rest of their work yet but I will tomarrow when I pick it up. Too bad for them they couldn't google and find one of many micro's that would fit.. It wasn't my job to find one in the first place. They were getting paid to find one.Do you expect me to drive to Jacksonville from Savannah and pick it up for them also? Maybe you wanted me to install it and they keep over $800.00 to do the job they were hired to do.

The bottom line is they screwed up and couldn't repair a motor home. Wait, I just thoght of something.....Aren't they suppose to know how to repair RV's? How dumb could I be to think a RV Service Department would know how to repair a RV.

2002 Fleetwood Fiesta 31H Workhorse Chasis 8.1 LTR V8. Many factory upgrades

Mulberry912

Port Wentworth, Georgia

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 08/08/12 05:03pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

My Roadtrek wrote:

The problem with this forum is we never get to hear the othe side of the story, and in this case, I will bet its quite different than the OP's. Comming on here, threatening to do things, calling people names, and basically just their whole attitude, makes me think that this is not the first bad go-round they have had with, not only businesses, but also people in general. I bet the CW store is very happy about now.

I'm sorry you feel that way. Maybe one day your will pull your rig into a Camping World Service Department and have it sit almost five weeks while the Service Manager and General Manager spew lies to you about things they have done. Maybe then you will understand how I feel. I'm glad that you have had nothing but good experiences with Camping World. You've been lucky.

The prime example was when the General Manager told me his driver took my damaged micro to a local appliance retailer and compared mine to theirs side by side to include exact measurements. When the new one was delivered it turned out to be 10" wider that my damaged micro. How can you explain that?

Am I angry? Sure am. I don't lie and I certainly don't accept being lied to my face not once, nor twice but several times by the staff at the Pooler, Georgia Camping World organization.

If you want the "Other side of the story" it will be peppered with lies. You can take that to the bank.

If you like being treated like crap, lied to and put off then you are exactly the RV'r that Camping World in Pooler, Georgia wants in their operation.

My Roadtrek

Tucson, AZ.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 08/08/12 05:33pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Some day, I hope you go back and read your posts, and see how immature they are. I would never make posts like that, no matter what happened to my RV. I would deal with it but not in the way you have, by whinning, making threats, and calling people names.

Mulberry912

Port Wentworth, Georgia

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 08/08/12 05:37pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

My Roadtrek wrote:

Some day, I hope you go back and read your posts, and see how immature they are. I would never make posts like that, no matter what happened to my RV. I would deal with it but not in the way you have, by whinning, making threats, and calling people names.

Well, I get my coach back and that's all that counts. The sign for the back of my coach is ordered and I will be rolling my billboard down the highway very soon. Have a nice evening in your fantasy world.

My Roadtrek

Tucson, AZ.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 08/08/12 06:08pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Another mature post.
I guess the Mod can finally close this drivel.

Mulberry912

Port Wentworth, Georgia

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 08/08/12 06:20pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

My Roadtrek wrote:

Another mature post.

It's very possible they will do just that in an attempt to keep people from exposing Camping World for their lack of service credibility. More power to them for that.

I'm very curious about something.. I see you have a 98 Dodge Conversion Van. How often do you feel the need to take it in to Camping World for any type of service?

* This post was edited 08/08/12 06:28pm by Mulberry912 *

My Roadtrek

Tucson, AZ.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 08/08/12 07:11pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Mulberry912 wrote:

My Roadtrek wrote:

Another mature post.

It's very possible they will do just that in an attempt to keep people from exposing Camping World for their lack of service credibility. More power to them for that.

I'm very curious about something.. I see you have a 98 Dodge Conversion Van. How often do you feel the need to take it in to Camping World for any type of service?

The fact that I haver never owned 98 Dodge, conversion van, just confirms that you can't get your facts straight. Your not helping your cause any, and maybe you should just let it go.
I'm done!

The Texan

Cascade, Idaho

View Profile

Posted: 08/08/12 08:09pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

To bad this isn't limited to just "one" Camping World, but a search both on here and on the internet, will bring up a whole list of service problems a various Camping Worlds. I learned my lesson the hard way and so have hundreds of others. My RV does NOT set one wheel into a Camping World service center.

Bob & Betsy(FishNFanatic) - USN Aviation Ret'd '78 & LEO Ret'd '03 & "Oath Keeper Forever"
'05 HR Endeavor 40PRQ, 400 Cummins-Pulling our '11 Silverado LT, Ex Cab 6.2L NHT 4x4, w/'10 Rzr or '13 Suzuki 500 riding in back.
Where the wheels are stopped today

Mulberry912

Port Wentworth, Georgia

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 08/08/12 08:52pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

The Texan wrote:

To bad this isn't limited to just "one" Camping World, but a search both on here and on the internet, will bring up a whole list of service problems a various Camping Worlds. I learned my lesson the hard way and so have hundreds of others. My RV does NOT set one wheel into a Camping World service center.

During the last few weeks I have been looking on the internet to see what I got myself into by getting Camping World to repair my coach. I was shocked to see the hundreds and hundreds of people who have had a bad experience with CW.

Had I known ahead of time I never would have trusted them with my RV. My Bad for not doing my reasearch ahead of time. One thing is for sure they lost yet another customer. I join the ranks of thousands of unhappy campers that will never step foot on CW property again.

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 7  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Camping World Service and Installation

> Upset with Pooler, Georgia Camping World Service
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Camping World Service and Inst...

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 RV.Net | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS