|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes

> Holiday Rambler 2007

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Sponsored By:
writeray2

Rosenberg, Texas

View Profile

Posted: 08/11/12 04:20pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I have been looking for a full time RV for about 3 months.I have looked at a Holiday Rambler Admiral '07 30 footer that could work. its a gas with 36k on it. It seems to only have normal wear and tear-more vigorous inspection pending. seems to be pretty standard in features. Deal price is 47,800. Is the RV worth this price-my research says the HR's are a good RV but beyond that I dont know. Opinions?

bldrbuck

one or the other

View Profile

Posted: 08/11/12 05:10pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

That sounda like a ball park figure. Check nadaguides.com

CharlesOK

Edmond, OK

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 08/11/12 05:48pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I owned a 2007 HR Admiral for 3 years and traded it on a 2008 HR Admiral which I now own. Yes, they are nice units and should serve you well. Price seems a bit high unless it is the 30SFS which has a single slide unit. Sticker on a new 30SE was about 90K and the longer 35 footers like mine were about 114K. As far as durability IMHO they were built like a big thermos bottle and would last a very long time if taken care of. The walls used a patened structure called " Aluma-structure" with interlocking aluminum beams and fibre-glass batt insulation not bead foam. It would make a difference if it has dual-pane windows. As far as I know, the one I traded is still for sale a http://www.rvsrfun.com/

Give her a look. The only reason I traded was the newer one has bunks for my Grand-kids, and it had extra low miles. I had just installed new tires on the rear and front. The Workhorse Recall had just been done for the brakes, all fluids replaced and it had new awning toppers less than a year before.

writeray2

Rosenberg, Texas

View Profile

Posted: 08/11/12 09:39pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

It is a 30sfs . the gas engine was enough? any problems with it? Do you remember what was the transmission?

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes

> Holiday Rambler 2007
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 RV.Net | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS