|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Family Camping

Open Roads Forum  >  Family Camping

> Camping Club in Kansas City Area

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Sponsored By:
texasclarks

Morgantown, WV

View Profile

Posted: 01/07/13 09:11pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I have looked but can't find any camping clubs in the Kansas City area. It would be nice to find like minded RV'ers to get together for some good clean family fun.

Anyone know of any in KC.

Posts are for entertainment purposes only and should not be construed as endorsement or recommendations. YMMV!

Steven & Stacie, plus 2 ('02 & '07)
'04 Suburban 2500, Quad Seats, 8.1L, 3.73
'09 Rockwood 8313SS

Texas not just a State, but a State of mind!

Cottontop

Vancouver, WA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/07/13 10:23pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

rgjkhulse2010@hotmail.com; Contact this person and he can get you in touch with a group near you.

dbbls

Missouri

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/08/13 06:57am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

There are many Good Sam chapters in the KC area. Go to Missouri Good Sam web site and then go to chapters. There are also many on the Kansas side.

2011 F-350 CC Lariat 4X4 Dually Diesel
2012 Big Country 3450TS 5th Wheel

texasclarks

Morgantown, WV

View Profile

Posted: 01/08/13 07:20am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

dbbls wrote:

There are many Good Sam chapters in the KC area. Go to Missouri Good Sam web site and then go to chapters. There are also many on the Kansas side.

dbbls:

Thank you for the recommendation...I did just that. I have been a member of Good Sams now for a while and completely forgot about that benefit.

texasclarks

Morgantown, WV

View Profile

Posted: 01/20/13 08:29am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

dbbls wrote:

2+ weeks after getting on the Good Sam Club site and sending them an email. NOTHING in return. I guess they either don't want new members or are no longer active camping.

Disappointed for sure...I continue the search

lesliemorris85

Dallas, Texas

View Profile

Posted: 01/20/13 07:25pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

How about this club : http://www.kcoc.info ? have you tried contacting them?

just me

Salt Lake City Utah USA

View Profile

Posted: 01/23/13 07:54am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

TexasClarks;
keep an eye open for vehicles in your area that is displaying a good Sam logo and ask them for info on local chapters, and the State director's number. I am surprised that a Response team member has not contacted you yet. Don't get discouraged Chapters are looking for more members/people to join.

just me

Salt Lake City Utah USA

View Profile

Posted: 01/23/13 08:05am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Texasclarks;
I just went to tne http://www.GoodSamClub.com and in your area Levenworth ks is the
Pony Express travelers Sams President Richard Meyer. State Director, Kay Hulse, the E-mail that was posted abouve is her contact. Be patient she may be out of town. OR frozen in place.

dbbls

Missouri

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/23/13 07:27am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

texasclarks wrote:

dbbls wrote:

2+ weeks after getting on the Good Sam Club site and sending them an email. NOTHING in return. I guess they either don't want new members or are no longer active camping.

Disappointed for sure...I continue the search
I've heard of this happening before. If you contacted the state director it will take some time because they will eventually send it to the chapter leaders. If you contacted a chapter directly a response should be quicker. Don't give up. Most chapters are very friendly and a great group of people to camp with. Too bad you are not closer to Blue Springs because the chapter I belong to is a Christian oriented one and a great bunch of people. I am presently serving as president of that chapter. One thing, I don't know how old you are but Good Sam chapters are made up of mostly retired individuals

lesliemorris85

Dallas, Texas

View Profile

Posted: 01/23/13 06:51pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

just me wrote:

TexasClarks;
keep an eye open for vehicles in your area that is displaying a good Sam logo and ask them for info on local chapters, and the State director's number. I am surprised that a Response team member has not contacted you yet. Don't get discouraged Chapters are looking for more members/people to join.

Thanks for the reminder.

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Family Camping

> Camping Club in Kansas City Area
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Family Camping

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 RV.Net | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS