RV.Net Open Roads Forum: Camping World RV Sales: Camping World in Lubbock, Texas

RV Blog

|  

RV Sales

|  

Campgrounds

|  

RV Parks

|  

RV Club

|  

RV Buyers Guide

|  

Roadside Assistance

|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Camping World RV Sales

Open Roads Forum  >  Camping World RV Sales

> Camping World in Lubbock, Texas

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Sponsored By:
Javi1

Waco, TX

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/16/13 06:49am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Anyone done business with them, good, bad or indifferent?

We want to buy a Cougar 333MKS and thought we'd give Camping World a shot but the closest one to Waco that is a Cougar dealer is in Lubbock (300 miles away) Tx and we've never dealt with CW for trailer sales and service.

* This post was edited 09/16/13 07:03am by Javi1 *

darsben

Central and Northern NY/ Casa Grande, AZ

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/16/13 09:29am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Closer to you is Fun Town RV 2200 E Hwy 67 Cleburne, TX 76031. You will probably be taking your rig there for work anyway so why not give them a shot as well. Travel to camping world get their price then see if Fun Town RV will beat or match it.
Wherever you go Watch out for high pressure tactics. If they cannot hold the price while you shop then run away.

I ahve a bias against Camping World for service as I think they are out to maximize their dollar intake but I had a real Rotten experience with camping world. Not the one you talk about.

Traveling with my best friend my wife!

Javi1

Waco, TX

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/16/13 09:42am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

darsben wrote:

Closer to you is Fun Town RV 2200 E Hwy 67 Cleburne, TX 76031. You will probably be taking your rig there for work anyway so why not give them a shot as well. Travel to camping world get their price then see if Fun Town RV will beat or match it.
Wherever you go Watch out for high pressure tactics. If they cannot hold the price while you shop then run away.

I ahve a bias against Camping World for service as I think they are out to maximize their dollar intake but I had a real Rotten experience with camping world. Not the one you talk about.

Thanks for the information but they don't sell the Cougar 5th wheels, we've visited with both the Cleburne store and their Waco store and they don't have what we are looking for.

mark5w

Lehighton, Pennsylvania

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/16/13 07:53pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Bought our RV from a Camping World. We live closer to a different Camping World and they have treated us great. No problems. BTW, initial buy was about 10,000 cheaper then the local RV dealer.

Mark
Susan

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Camping World RV Sales

> Camping World in Lubbock, Texas
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Camping World RV Sales

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 RV.Net | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS