|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attr...

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attractions

> Mexico bound soon...towing trailer...need info

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Sponsored By:
Trinity21

California

View Profile

Posted: 01/11/17 09:41am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hey out there, I will be heading out to Sayulita Mexico via Nogales in the next month or so, this year I am towing a tent/toyhauler trailer with my dodge truck. I plan to also bring either a golf cart or several quads. my question is to anyone out there.....will there be a problem with bringing in the toys I know that I will have the fee for the truck, how do they treat the tent trailer when crossing as far as fees etc. and the Toys? Any help would be great also is there a crossing other than Nogales close by that would be a better option. I am coming from Northern California. Thanks

micpib1

Trinity County, Northern California

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/11/17 11:37pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Trinity21, you will find lots of info on Baja Nomads Forum http://forums.bajanomad.com. Their info is not limited to Baja, there are a few members that live or travel the mainland. Just a passing note; I live in Trinity County so your name caught my attention. JH

qtla9111

Monterrey, Mexico

View Profile

Posted: 01/12/17 04:53am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Trinity21 wrote:

Hey out there, I will be heading out to Sayulita Mexico via Nogales in the next month or so, this year I am towing a tent/toyhauler trailer with my dodge truck. I plan to also bring either a golf cart or several quads. my question is to anyone out there.....will there be a problem with bringing in the toys I know that I will have the fee for the truck, how do they treat the tent trailer when crossing as far as fees etc. and the Toys? Any help would be great also is there a crossing other than Nogales close by that would be a better option. I am coming from Northern California. Thanks

Check out the Mexico forum here on Rv.Net.

2005 Dodge Durango Hemi
2008 Funfinder 230DS
Living and Boondocking Mexico Blog

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attractions

> Mexico bound soon...towing trailer...need info
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attr...

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2017 CWI, Inc. © 2017 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS