RV.Net Open Roads Forum: RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attractions: Gate Guard from He**

RV Blog

|  

RV Sales

|  

Campgrounds

|  

RV Parks

|  

RV Club

|  

RV Buyers Guide

|  

Roadside Assistance

|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attr...

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next
Sponsored By:
agesilaus

North Florida

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/13/18 08:34am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

News article

This is a contract worker at a COE CG. Some fellow started down the wrong exit, corrected himself when this women jumped in front of his car and started this (see the video above), all that even tho the car wasn't moving and he was outside the car on the opposite side from her...heh.

Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2012 Ford F-350 4WD Lariat 6.7L
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper

azrving

Oatman

View Profile

Posted: 09/13/18 08:51am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Insane people all over. Years ago I thought all the video stuff seemed intrusive. Now it's actually a blessing. Try driving the speed limit.

ScottG

Bothell Wa.

View Profile

Posted: 09/13/18 08:57am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

azrving wrote:

Insane people all over. Years ago I thought all the video stuff seemed intrusive. Now it's actually a blessing. Try driving the speed limit.

Same here! Now I have a dash cam in the truck.

Scott, Grace and Wesly
2003 Dodge 3500 4x4, 6 speed Cummins.
2018 Silver Fox 32A.
H0NDA eu2000i

azrving

Oatman

View Profile

Posted: 09/13/18 09:22am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

ScottG wrote:

azrving wrote:

Same here! Now I have a dash cam in the truck.

I have a couple trail cams that can be chained to a tree shrub under the edge of my truck or under the camper pointing out. I have a cheap action cam that I use on the dash hope to upgrade it sometime.

I'm also interested in some of the wireless cams that can operate through a cell phone maybe I could leave one of our cell phones in the rig powering that camera and I could check on it. I haven't figured that part out yet

It's very interesting to see which neighbors come around checking out our property when we leave. Also have a lorex home system and trail cams at home.

* This post was edited 09/13/18 09:31am by azrving *

dedmiston

Valencia

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/13/18 09:37am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I feel bad for whoever the "Mike" guy is.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. AISIN trans & 4.10 rear. B&W RVK3600 hitch • 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") • Hooligan #3

Toys:
  • 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

azdryheat

Tucson, AZ

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/13/18 10:27am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

There's a lady tyrant camp host at Kartchner Caverns State Park in AZ that is totally out of control also. Always ranting and raving about something. We and other campers have complained but she is still there.

2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2011 Harley Ultra Limited

Hammerboy

Zeeland, MI

View Profile

Posted: 09/13/18 10:30am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Sad, she's probably mentally ill.

Dan

2013 Chevy crew 2500 HD Duramax
2017 Wildcat 29rlx fifth wheel

agesilaus

North Florida

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/13/18 10:35am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

azdryheat wrote:

There's a lady tyrant camp host at Kartchner Caverns State Park in AZ that is totally out of control also. Always ranting and raving about something. We and other campers have complained but she is still there.

Probably 'someone important's' niece or somesuch. They have her warehoused out there, out of their sight. And untouchable. All this based on nothing except a jaundiced view of government operations acquired from within.

Ralph Cramden

US

View Profile

Posted: 09/13/18 10:52am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Ha, I believe I met this whackjobs sister. She maintains the rest stop between exits 155 and 159 on I-81 in NE PA. Do not pull on the shoulder where it says no parking (along the rear access road), or this nasty nutcase of a woman will come a runnin out of the building within seconds, with her cigarette hanging from her mouth, to give you a good ass rippin. It was about as close as I have ever come to punching a woman right in the teeth.

2015 GMC 2500HD SLE Z71 DCLB It's got a cop motor, a three hundred and sixty six cubic inch plant. It's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters, so it'll run good on regular gas.

azrving

Oatman

View Profile

Posted: 09/13/18 11:45am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

No better place to hide than in a gov position. Reminds me of the nightmare i went through at the license bureau when I bought a vehicle out of state. They put every roadblock after roadblock in my way saying that it was the dealer when all the time it was them.

One of the excuses was that the tax remittance from the dealer had to be exactly right to the penny. She said they kept sending too much money like $0.84 too much. So around and around we went up to the point that I called Chrysler.

Now 4 years later I went to the same office after buying a motorcycle out-of-state which the dealer said they would remit the tax right away. When I return home to the license bureau with a different woman running the place she said that the dealer had overpaid the tax but didn't say how much and laughed and said that's okay we're glad to take the money. It was never the dealer it was always the license bureau. Protect the derelicts.

* This post was edited 09/13/18 11:54am by azrving *

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attr...

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2018 CWI, Inc. © 2018 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS