Yeah, enblethen, when I bought them, I saw 3, 5 and 10 pound from SouthCo, and the SouthCo were under half the price of the RV Designer (again, at Amazon).
And, looking at the RV Designer link you gave, I mostly just needed part H317.
Oh well, the most important aspect of the project was successful (DW is happy).
The cabinet locks on several enclosures have broken over the years, and after casually digging I finally found what I thought were exact replacements.
I got the SC-4320 catch from Amazon.
Installing them just now, I discovered that they aren't EXACT replacements for what I had, they have minor differences that when combined with existing holes in MDF, made the install a little more challenging than I had hoped.
As you can see in these two photos, the new catches have a wider footprint and are just a little taller than the old ones:
The catch part is also almost identical, with the non-adjustable holes being just slightly towards the back:
All-in-all, a rather easy fix, kinda kicking myself for putting it off for more than a year!