here is an odd one...
camper worked fine for our july trip.
camper sat plugged in at house for the last two weeks while we were cleaning out and doing some maintenance...
had power surge at house.
used generator at out in camper to keep cool while waiting for power co. no problems at all, minus tripping one breaker once.
left unplugged for week, not noticing little one has left radio on very low. (couldnt hear over generator)
plugged back in today, battery dead. most line voltage items worked, lights, micro, ceiling fan. the ac would not come on, and ofcourse the 12 volt lights would not come one. I checked at inverter and am getting 120 volts at all breakers and very low voltage at 12 volte items.
is the switch for the thermostat on 12 volt? i suspect all 12 volt items to come back as battery charges.