RV.Net Open Roads Forum: Search

RV Blog


RV Sales




RV Parks


RV Club


RV Buyers Guide


Roadside Assistance


Extended Service Plan


RV Travel Assistance


RV Credit Card


RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Open Roads Forum  >  Search the Forums

 > Your search for posts made by 'terryb149' found 6 matches.

Sort by:    Search within results:
  Subject Author Date Posted Forum
Replacing Batteries Questions

I need to replace my two chassis batteries on my 2006 Allegro Bus. They are so dead, not even a jump start worked. Question....are they 12 volt or 6 volt batteries? Anyone know? Any recommendations as far as what size I need or type to buy? I'm trying to save some money here by doing it myself. How hard is it to do this? I will be needing to remove the four coach batteries in order to get to the engine batteries. Anything to watch out for? Thanks in advance for the help.
terryb149 09/26/15 08:58am Class A Motorhomes
RE: Thanks

Thanks for all the information and suggestions. I have it listed on RV Trader, and to find it, search for motorhomes around the Greer, SC area. It should come right up. As far as listing it on Craigs list, that will be my next thing to do. When I first listed it, I received all kinds of calls from all over the country that wanted to sell it for me for prices ranging from a couple of hundred dollars to over $500. When I checked them out on the internet, guess what? Most of them were fly by night companies or didn't have a good reputation. Hopefully I can sell it and not take too much of a loss. Thats better than just giving it back to the bank and taking a beating. Wish me luck!
terryb149 08/10/15 05:41pm Class A Motorhomes
RE: Thanks

So I stopped at my friendly Bank Of America today to see what help I could get from them. Like all of you said, not much. I did get a phone number for the repo portion of the bank, so I called them to see what they had to say. If I turned it in, they sell it at auction to RV dealers, who, of course, pay as little as possible for it, the resell it themselves. After discussing my situation, I decided to run it again for another 8 weeks on RV Trader and dropped the price another $5,000, down to $125,900. If that doesn't work, at the end of the 8 weeks, I guess I'll see what the rV dealers or Camping World will give me for it and get out of it that way. Thanks all for your advise and help.
terryb149 08/05/15 02:22pm Class A Motorhomes
RE: Thanks

The bank is Bank of America.
terryb149 08/03/15 06:14am Class A Motorhomes

Thanks to everyone that took the time to give me suggestions on how to either sell or turn my motorhome back to the bank. I will be talking to the bank tomorrow to see what, if anything they are willing to help me out with. After that, I guess, depending on what they are willing to do, is maybe lower my price again with the hopes someone will want it. I do have some funds I can make up the difference with, so maybe, if I'm lucky. Keep your fingers crossed for me, and again thanks to all.
terryb149 08/02/15 04:17pm Class A Motorhomes
Turn in motorhome back to bank

Has anyone got some information on what happens and how bad it is to turn your motorhome back over to the bank? I have a 2006 Allegro Bus that I have been trying to sell for a couple of months with no takers. The wife is after me to just park it at the bank and give them the keys and walk away. I owe more than resell so I'm not in a good position. Any thoughts sure would help me out. Thanks all
terryb149 07/29/15 05:14pm Class A Motorhomes
Sort by:    Search within results:

New posts No new posts
Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2016 RV.Net | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS