|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attr...

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attractions

> Info. Needed on Resort Parks International

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Sponsored By:
Lar

Lancaster Ca.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/08/02 09:26pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Im looking in to purchase a membership with Resort Parks International, for $495.00 sign up fees which includes the first years home park and the first year of Passport America. Home park fees will be frozen at $99.00 a year. Has anybody had any dealings with this company. Any Help would be appreciated.
Thank You
Larry

Lar 38' Diplomat

BarneyS

S.E. Lower Michigan

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/09/02 08:22am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Larry,
We have been members of RPI and C2C for several years and have been quite pleased with the parks we have visited. The cost to join RPI is only about $70/year though. I think probably that $495.fee is the cost to join your home park which then makes you elegible to join RPI or C2C or both. The $99 annual maintenance fee to your home park sound very reasonable. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me, I would go for it.
Barney

2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch
2002 Ford F250 Super Duty, 7.3L PSD
Visit our website here

fbconsults@aol.com

Victorville, CA

View Profile

Posted: 04/13/02 12:49am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We signed up at the Caverns RV Resort a little over a year ago for $399 for 4 years, including RPI dues, PA and another similar club. RPI dues are $65 a year, and PA $39. We have used the RPI a few times, and it works ok, you may not get the choice spots in the parks, they save those for their members. We stayed at our home park for a week, and it was ok. Stayed a week in Branson, but were stuck out in the open with no shade, but had 50amps and W&S, so it was ok. I would probably do it again, I still have three years left, and guaranteed to renew for the same price.

Good Luck

Forrest & Donna
01 F350 PSD 4x4, 01 3670 Montana Big Sky

lesken

Olivehust, CA. USA

View Profile

Posted: 04/16/02 04:40pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hi:

My husband and I have been RPI members since October. We have a 9 1/2 year membership and our home park is The Caverns. We haven't had a chance to visit the park yet, but we have stayed in a few RPI and NACO parks. We're very satisfied with our membership.

We recently spent 3 nights at the RPI in Pahrump, Nevada. We liked it so well that we'll be making another visit before our year is up. Our next visit there will be a seven-day stay. The park was wonderful, the staff great, and the guests very friendly.

I can't imagine anyone not having a camping membership. It's too expensive to travel now with the gas prices rising. The prices for the RV parks are at least $20 or more. RPI rates are great.

I know that I sound like a salesperson. I'm just putting in my 2 cents.

Have a great day and get out and visit the RPI parks, you won't be disappointed.

jhse27

Klamath Falls, OR USA

View Profile

Posted: 04/14/03 01:50pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Is membership to a home resort a lifetime or limited time membership? I thought it was a lifetime one time only fee of $395.

kc6wpt

Sacramento, California

View Profile

Posted: 04/15/03 08:09pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hi folks, I too belong to The Caverns Resort in Arizona. I don't know why they are charging you $399.00 for four years. I pay $220.00 for life. I have had some unpleasant dealings with them and I am not satisfied with the service. And I am looking for another park to join.
A concerned camper.
Ron & Linda

Dazjets

Olympia, Washington USA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/06/04 10:33pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hi kc6wpt,

We're new to camping, considering buying a pop-up but are using our new tent this summer.

You paid only $220 for a "life-term" membership with Choice / Caverns?

How did you negotiate that? Their literature, just received, says price for this is $995. I'd appreciate a reply. Thanks.

- Dan

Mickey123

Vancouver

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/27/04 06:57pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Thats a good price if you really are not interested in a homepark system..and want one in Texas or Montana...thats were they had them the past couple years. We are RPI and Coast to Coast and paid over $10,000 for our resorts because we were not very smart. Actually RPI and CCR duplicate each other. As members of CCR we dropped RPI..since they were the same but have traveled the US three times using CCR. No problems in most place except in the south in the winter when snow birds are there and parks are full. Best of luck.

Mickey123

Vancouver

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/27/04 07:01pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Just left Caverns..nice park although above ground pool...very near lots of tourist areas and Mexico. Was a nice two weeks there..Met others that used the system to travel using
RPI also ...they got a good deal at that price. They no longer sell Coast to Coast..and now are pushing an new one called AOR

fmester

Shelby Twp., MI 48315

View Profile

Posted: 01/27/04 10:05am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

There is an RPI membership on EBAY with a buy it now price of $199. Timberland Resort in TX. This where I bought mine for $150 last year.

Frank
2002 Chateau 31S

Liz & Frank
2005 Rockwood 8315SS
2004 Nissan Titan LE Crewcab

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attractions

> Info. Needed on Resort Parks International
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attr...

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 RV.Net | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS