Open Roads Forum

Print  |  Close

Topic: no weighted tags needed in NC

Posted By: star52656 on 10/30/09 10:30pm

the NCDMV has informed me that I do not need weighted tags when pulling my fiver. I called two different offices to make sure the information I was given was correct. I wonder if this is true in most other states. Several years ago in NC I had to have a weighted tag

Posted By: Bumpyroad on 10/31/09 05:53am

I'd get a reply in writing before I would consider it to be "gospel".
bumpy

Posted By: USA in a Chevrolet on 10/31/09 06:01am

I believe that if you meet the motor vehicle requirements of your state then you are ok in other states. This applies to non commercial only. In New Jersey private pickups do not register for weight, commercial ones do. Can you imagine what would happen if you had to meet each state's motor vehicle requirements while traveling through it? States vary on insurance requirements, tinting of windows, mud flaps, ground clearance, etc. Plus you have some states with different tags based upon use of the truck. Then there is fuel taxes, etc. The Constitution guarantees states rights which allows us to travel unencumbered between states. Once you become commercial, you fall under the ICC (Interstate Commerce Commission). 30 years ago, I drove tractor trailers over the road, & we actually had tariffs which gave only certain companies the right to haul certain freight across state lines. The government deregulated interstate commerce eliminating tariffs. The cost of shipping went down due to additional competition & I went out of business because the company I wleased my truck to lowered my compensation. I know I wandered off subject but the point is if you meet your state's requirements, you are good for states you travel through as a private citizen.

Posted By: Turbo Diesel Dude on 10/31/09 07:02am

I'll have to look into that as my weighted plate costs a lot more than just regular plates. JMHO

charles weidman

Posted By: Humpty on 10/31/09 07:25am

I am trying to find the reference in NC General Statutes. I know I have a copy on my computer at work. If I can't find it soon, I will post it Monday.

Anyway, If you are hauling a Private RV, you need a weighted plate in an amount high enough to cover the truck weight (including the 5er pin weight). I have a 12,000 lb tag for my 11,400 lb GVWR truck

2007 Challenger 33DBB w/ Sidewinder
2009 GMC 3500 CC DRW
B&W Companion Hitch

Posted By: deerslayerah on 10/31/09 07:48am

In N.C. all you need is a plain trailer tag for your TT or 5ER no weight tag needed for your truck also you cant have farm tags on your truck and pull a tt or 5er as they are for recreation

Posted By: Terryallan on 10/31/09 09:21am

Private camping trailers are exempt from weight restrictions in NC. Per the DMV. You only need enough tag to cover the truck.

Terry & Shay
Coachman Apex 288BH.
04 F150, 5.4, Lariat SuperCab
Lazy Campers

Posted By: NC Hauler on 10/31/09 07:53am

Funny, I was REQUIRED to get weighted tags for my 3/4 tons and my 1 ton dually because I was asked if I was going to use the truck for towing, and I told them "yes"....believe your wrong about not needing one, especially to tow a 5er with. In fact dealerships around the Asheville, Hendersonville area, when selling you a 3/4 ton or 1 ton dually are required by state law, (what they told me) to ask you if your going to be towing with the truck and if you are, you HAVE to buy a weighted tag, and they "ain't" cheap. Now the next tricky quesion was, do you buy a weighted license plate for GVWR or GCWR..THIS I have in writing from the DMV in Raleigh..plate needs to cover GVWR in NC..Mine is 11,400, so I got a 12,000# weighted plate...It's the way I've been doing it for almost 8 years now. I guarentee you if you don't have weighted plates and you just happen to get pulled over for anything, like speeding, "whatever" and your towing, you'll get a ticket if your from NC and your stopped in NC. I'd be checking this out and get the right license plate (weighted) before you have to "do it all over again".

To the other op, we're not talking about TT or 5er tags, at least I don't think we are, believe we're talking about truck license.

Jim & Kathy
2013 Dodge 3500DRW Longhorn 4X4/CC/LB/Aisin tranny/4:10/Cummins: 385HP/850TQ
06 HR Presidential Suite 37RLQ/SK3005 Satellite/Splendide XC2100/4slide/dual pane windows
2014 Jeep Compass Ltd 4X4
Boxers;Buddy& Sheba II
USAF 71-75 Nam Vet

Posted By: star52656 on 10/31/09 08:01am

I think what has happened is that in 2009 they have changed the law governing the weighted tag. I had to have one on the last fiver but the assured me I did not on this one. I will check with Raleigh come Monday.

Posted By: NC Hauler on 10/31/09 08:05am

star52656 wrote:

I think what has happened is that in 2009 they have changed the law governing the weighted tag. I had to have one on the last fiver but the assured me I did not on this one. I will check with Raleigh come Monday.

OK, "Time out"...are we talking about tagging the tow vehicle or the rv?? I've NEVER had to buy a "weighted plate" for my 5er. I thought I understood from the original post that he was talking about getting a weighted license plate for his TV, THAT you still have to do, tagging the rv, 5er or TT, is just a regular plate. But again, I thought this thread was about buying weighted plates for one's tow vehicle in NC...the answer to that one is yes you do if your going to be towing a TT or a 5er..

Posted By: NC Hauler on 10/31/09 08:16am

Ok..seeing as how star 52656 just answered the quesion, I thought from your first post you were talking about your truck, as did several others, but it appears your talking about your 5er?? I've never had to get a weighted license plate for any TT or 5er I've owned in NC, (that goes back to 93), just a reg. license plate..Again, by looking at your original post, looked like you were talking about tagging the TV, not the 5er.

Posted By: Gooseneck on 10/31/09 09:38am

Why am I feeling uneasy about this. My TV tag expires Nov 15 and I am looking at $229 to renew. If I don't need it I will certainly drop it. I've tried to find something on line from NCDMV without success. The license tag agencies either have no clue or don't want to allow me to downgrade. If anyone has reference info, please respond. Thanks!!

Gooseneck
2003 F350 4DR DRW w/7.3PSD 4WD
Upfitted/Updated Dutchmen 30' 5er

Posted By: BusaGuy on 10/31/09 09:51am

You only have to have weighted tags on your truck if you are going to be pulling other types of things. RV's do not count and you do not need weighted tags for them. If you had to have weighted tags, could you imagine the line at the weigh stations???

2004 Dodge Ram 3500 Diesel
2014 Wild Wood Heritage Elite
DW, DD's, DS, and our 2 little dogs!!

Posted By: bigslim on 10/31/09 12:01pm

The problem with NC is almost all 3/4 ton trucks weigh enough on their own to go over the threshold for weight tag. If you drive a 3/4 ton and never plan to tow anything your still suppoused to have a weighted tag (this is per the NC trooper who lives next door)!

No Truck, No Camper, but NO PAYMENTS - Thanks Dave Ramsey

Posted By: NC Hauler on 10/31/09 12:30pm

...........same with a 1/2 ton truck.............

Posted By: mowermech on 10/31/09 12:32pm

star52656 wrote:

I wonder if this is true in most other states. Several years ago in NC I had to have a weighted tag

I don't know about "most other states", but in Montana we don't really have "weighted tags". We pay a fee, based on the GVW we want assigned to the truck. Mine is registered for 14,000 lbs. GVW. Many years ago, we had to buy a sticker to put on the side of the truck that said "Under XXXX GVW". Most half tons had "Under 6000 GVW", most 3/4 tons had "Under 8000 GVW", and so on. I haven't seen one of those signs for years.
I think this is one of those areas where the "most" generalization just won't work. The laws/regulations vary too widely!

CM1, USN (RET)
2002 Fleetwood Southwind 32V, Ford V10
Toad: '06 PT Cruiser, Kar Kaddy dolly
Toy (may become a toad): 2001 Dodge QC SWB, 360 Magnum, Auto, 4X4
"When seconds count, help is only minutes away!"

Posted By: Big Red2 on 10/31/09 01:30pm

You only need tags to cover the true weight of the truck not the gvwr of the truck. If all you are towing is an rv you do not have to have tags to cover the weight of the rv.

2001 GMC 2500HD
2006 Travel Lite Ultra

Posted By: Chelaque on 10/31/09 01:49pm

I had regular tags on our GMC 2500,transferred off a 1500. Asked lady at DMV if the tag covered tow. She told me only if legal limit and would be ok until an accident. Then the law would check "weighted" tags.

Posted By: lovemountains on 10/31/09 01:57pm

We purchased our truck out of state in January 2006, and when we went to the DMV office at Asheville NC we were shocked to learn how much we had to pay for a tag! They said we had to have a weighted tag since we were towing a TT. Then a few months later I learned on this forum that in North Carolina it was only necessary to have a weighted tag if you're towing a commercial trailer. So I called the NCDOT and they said we do not need a weighted tag on the truck to pull a camping trailer.

A few months before renewal for 2007 we received a bill for about $76 for the renewal sticker, and that’s what we’ve paid since then.

However, we pay $19 for license renewal for our open little bitty trailer when the TT is only $11! The small trailer has removable wooden slats on the sides, and is only 48 inches long and 39 inches wide! We’ve towed it behind our Camry filled with tent camping equipment on two long trips, camping only at our destination in Missouri and later in Florida.

Posted By: ryanallie1 on 11/01/09 07:28am

Hi All.

All Pick-Up Trucks in California need Commerical Tags and Plates. But TT's and 5er's don't. Besides, your weights, Dry and Max are already on your RV info Plate. At least every RV we have ever owned in over 40+ years as RV'er's did. Good Luck. Happy Camping. Dan & Jill

1998-33.5 Rexhall, Rexair SL. 460 EFI. F-53. 7.3 MPG. TST TPMS. HWH Levelers. 5.5G Gen. Convection/Microwave Water Purifier/Water Softner. 2 A/C's. Alarm Systems. Honda EU2000i's W/Kit. Steer-Safe. CR-V W/SMI System. FMCA #F414397 Nam-Vet, 66-67-68&70-71

Posted By: jcrawford on 11/01/09 10:57am

Every 3/4 ton pu I've seen in NC has had a weighted plate displayed...whether towing or not...seems like the ones who would be in the know, if the law has recently changed, would be new truck dealers...

And...like here in Va...there is a third option for why this is even an issue... the DMV is actively burying website information that would provide explanation of recent tax reliefs. Most DMV's have determine...it's not stealing, if you the customer, don't catch it. When you do question them & their response starts with "It's up to the customer..." that should be the signal to research matters for yourself...&/or come on here to ask questions as the OP did. Pretty much everything the DMV does could be done via the web...So no wonder most are now resorting to gorilla style business tactics.They see the light at the end of the tunnel....& their employees know they will be the one's that are going to be run over by the internet. & for everyone who has been the only one in the DMV & still had to take a number & wait..like me...I say the sooner the better. Like CDL's, driving laws & requirements should be Federal & thus standardized. Driving stopped being a privilege when we started paying taxes for the right to do it...

Disclaimer...my statement is not politically based on present...or past... administrations as the cause...the DMV is foolish all by themselves...

Posted By: sigman on 11/01/09 11:24am

I've got a 2500HD 2X4 and don't have weighted tags. I pay more due to vehicle weight, but somehow the truck is under the weight requirement for weighted tags. If the DMV weight tables carry the vehicle weight as over 6,000 something pounds, then they issue weighted tags. This may not be right, but that is how it is with my truck.

2011 Chevy 3500HD LTZ 4X4, CC, SRW, SB, D/A, Husky 16K hitch.
2009 Montana 3585SA, 5th Airborne Pin Box.

Posted By: NC Hauler on 11/01/09 12:53pm

sigman wrote:

I've got a 2500HD 2X4 and don't have weighted tags. I pay more due to vehicle weight, but somehow the truck is under the weight requirement for weighted tags. If the DMV weight tables carry the vehicle weight as over 6,000 something pounds, then they issue weighted tags. This may not be right, but that is how it is with my truck.

Sorry to say your wrong, but enjoy the cheaper license plates, you've fallen through the cracks of the system..again, enjoy...As stated earlier, call any "reputable" Dodge, Chevy or Ford Dealership and ask them if you purchase a 3/4 ton or 1 ton here in NC do you have to get weighted tags, answer is yes. They're even required on a 1/2 ton truck, but not enforced as much as 3/4 tons or up. Your truck is not under the requirements for weighted license plates, every 3/4 ton I've owned and towed with have HAD to have "weighted license plates" on it...and they DO cost more. Again....enjoy paying less, just hope you don't get pulled over for any reason while your towing and they enquire about your plates. You should be licensed for, at the very least, the GVWR of your truck, which is 9200#...doesn't have anything to do with the weight of your truck when your talking 1/2 ton, 3/4 ton and 1 ton SRW or 1 ton DRW trucks.

Posted By: abc40kids on 11/01/09 05:25pm

NC Hauler wrote:

sigman wrote:

Sorry to say your wrong, but enjoy the cheaper license plates, you've fallen through the cracks of the system..again, enjoy...As stated earlier, call any "reputable" Dodge, Chevy or Ford Dealership and ask them if you purchase a 3/4 ton or 1 ton here in NC do you have to get weighted tags, answer is yes. They're even required on a 1/2 ton truck, but not enforced as much as 3/4 tons or up. Your truck is not under the requirements for weighted license plates, every 3/4 ton I've owned and towed with have HAD to have "weighted license plates" on it...and they DO cost more. Again....enjoy paying less, just hope you don't get pulled over for any reason while your towing and they enquire about your plates. You should be licensed for, at the very least, the GVWR of your truck, which is 9200#...doesn't have anything to do with the weight of your truck when your talking 1/2 ton, 3/4 ton and 1 ton SRW or 1 ton DRW trucks.

If sigman got his plates from the NCDMV based on his vin# how on earth is any cop gonna ticket him.I'm in Va. and my tv is a 1 ton.I walked into the dmv and asked why truck tags made my yearly personal property tax double.I told her what the truck was used for and she handed me regular plates.Every year I renew my regular plates...I'm not giving this county double unless they tell me to!

Jeff,Julie,Amber,Brandon,and Casey,Dexter(Golden),Bruno(Pug)
Forest River Cardinal 362bhs 2006
2005 Chevy duramax dually 4x4 crew cab,Ultra Goliath wheels with Nitto Dura Grapplers and Banks exhaust.

Posted By: NC Hauler on 11/01/09 07:16pm

abc40kids wrote:

NC Hauler wrote:

sigman wrote:

If sigman got his plates from the NCDMV based on his vin# how on earth is any cop gonna ticket him.I'm in Va. and my tv is a 1 ton.I walked into the dmv and asked why truck tags made my yearly personal property tax double.I told her what the truck was used for and she handed me regular plates.Every year I renew my regular plates...I'm not giving this county double unless they tell me to!

Sorry, your not in NC, someone messed up, I'm telling you the way it is in NC. I lived in Blacksburg Va for 4 years...I towed a TT with my 1/2 ton..then a 3/4 ton, (89-93)...I told them I was towing and I HAD to purchase a weigted tag in VA...I told them I was towing in NC, you have to have a weighted tag...been in NC owning trucks and towing since 93...believe me, if I could "get away" with a regular old license plat....I would...it's SO much cheaper, but the fine is SO MUCH MORE "IF" you ever get caught...maybe you will, maybe you won't..I'm going to try to play it safe and much as I hate to pay the extra money, I'll do the right thing..Again, IF YOUR TOWING with your 1/2, 3/4, 1 ton SRW or 1 ton DRW in NC , you are suppose to purchase a weighted license plate..VIN# should tell you...your are 100% correct, but hey, I can't think of too many states that haven't messed stuff up before with things like this...NC let it go for years until they realized how much money they were losing..now they're paying closer attention to it, but again, wish mine had "fell though a crack" somewhere...so much cheaper...though, still yet, not legal...what will they so...oh yeah, "ignorance of the law is no excuse, even "IF" it's "THEIR" ignorance that caused it.......

Posted By: laknox on 11/01/09 10:26pm

deerslayerah wrote:

In N.C. all you need is a plain trailer tag for your TT or 5ER no weight tag needed for your truck also you cant have farm tags on your truck and pull a tt or 5er as they are for recreation

"Officer, I swear that this is only my 'field office' and that lady and these kids are my 'farm hands'". :-)

Lyle

2002 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Duramax Crew Cab 4x4
Banks Bullet Tuner and Monster Exhaust
B&W Turnover Ball with 5th Wheel Companion
2004 Komfort 25FSG Fifth Wheel
1936 John Deere Model A
International Flying Farmers 55 Year Member

Posted By: NC Hauler on 11/01/09 10:59pm

laknox wrote:

deerslayerah wrote:

"Officer, I swear that this is only my 'field office' and that lady and these kids are my 'farm hands'". :-)

Lyle

That WAS funny

Plain license for your TT,pop up or 5er...weighted for a truck that tows a TT or 5er. It is what it is, if you got away with not having weighted tags on a 3/4 or 1 ton SRW or DRW truck...congratulations, wish I could have done the same...sad point is, it IS required in the state of NC, IF you tow a TT or 5er OR a pop up with electric brakes, WITH YOUR TRUCK, your suppose to have weighted license on your truck.

Posted By: JIMNLIN on 11/02/09 05:40am

star52656 wrote:

the NCDMV has informed me that I do not need weighted tags when pulling my fiver. I called two different offices to make sure the information I was given was correct. I wonder if this is true in most other states. Several years ago in NC I had to have a weighted tag

In Oklahoma at the time the owner registers a 1500/2500/3500 size truck and tags the truck the registration is basaed on a percent of the price thats paid. Tags are bought and their also based on price paid. Registration papers have no GVWR/tonnage/ladin weights/weighted tags/etc. The line on the registration paper for GVWR is blank. GVWR isn't used for any purpose uless the truck is registered commercially.

If the truck is put in commercial service and has a 8k or under unladin weight which includes trucks/vans/etc up to a 3500 DRW trucks, only then may the owner purchase more ladin weight up to 15k max for a GVWR. The higher GVWR is then used for a higher GCWR weighter tag/plate, again for commercial service.

"good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment" ............ Will Rogers

'03 2500 QC Dodge/Cummins HO 3.73 6 speed manual Jacobs Westach
'97 Park Avanue 28' 5er 11200 two slides

Posted By: deerslayerah on 11/02/09 07:08am

Call this number and they will tell you 336-838-7090 you only need a tag to cover your truck travel trailers pop ups and 5th wheel campers need no weighted tags in nc on camper or truck

Posted By: NC Hauler on 11/02/09 08:48am

deerslayerah wrote:

Call this number and they will tell you 336-838-7090 you only need a tag to cover your truck travel trailers pop ups and 5th wheel campers need no weighted tags in nc on camper or truck

Called that number, it wasn't the "right one", this one was, 336-667-1236 and I was told that you needed a weighted plate to cover GVWR of your truck...I was given the DMV State Trooper weight Division @ 828-466-5660 and spoke with Trooper Rathbone, who verified that you are suppose to have a weighted license plate that covers the GVWR of your truck...he even told me it was on the drivers side door jamb. I called the Asheville DMV office, 828-252-8526 and they told me the same thing, THEN I called the Asheville NC DMV Weight Division, you know, the REAL weight police, @ 828-298-4255, and spoke with Sgt. Brown and for about the FOURTH time this morning, I was told the exact same thing...you need a weighted tag to cover the GVWR of the truck...He even gave me an example...3/4 ton with 9200# would be covered with 10,000#, mine @ 11,400 GVWR is covered to 12,000#...don't know what else to tell you...The very first number I called said something about buying weighted license plate for what the shipping weight of the truck was??? When I questioned her, she gave me the number that I told you dealt with weighted license plates, which led to Trooper Rathbone, which had been double check with the Ashville licensing Agency, which had me triple check with Sgt. Brown here in the Asheville State Trooper Highway Weights Division and so far...all I've been told is you need to have a weighted license, at LEAST for a 3/4 ton and 1 ton SRW/DRW and up for GVWR of said truck, and if the 1/2 ton has a GVWR of 7,000#, IT HAS TO HAVE ONE...hey, I didn't say it, the guy's who hand out the tickets said it, I gave you their names and numbers....spent about 45 minutes calling these numbers and probably another 15-20 talking to the Troopers and people at the DMV agencies. What else you want me to do...I've always known you didn't need a "special" or "weighted license" on your TT or 5er.

Oh, they did say if you tow a utility trailer, NOW you have to weigh it and pay for a weighted license to cover the weight of the truck and the utility trailer...again, I was told this by all the above...I told them it was in reference to a 3/4 ton and 1 ton dually towing a TT or 5er...that didn't make any difference...all they wanted was a license plate covering the GVWR of the truck...again, that's here in NC....

Posted By: Humpty on 11/02/09 08:53am

Found the reference I was looking for yesterday.
Title Manual
14th Edition Nov 2008

SECTION 2
Chapter 1 – Page 3
1.3 BODY STYLE DESCRIPTIONS G.S. 20-4.01
(PAGE 116 OF THE .PDF)

Camping Trailers and Fifth Wheels - This unit can be equipped with the same as the conventional travel trailer but
is constructed with a raised forward section that allows a bi-level floor plan. This style is designed to be towed by a
vehicle equipped with a device known as fifth wheel hitch. Camping trailers are not to be included in the weight
declared for license on a truck, if used only for recreational purposes. License weight on the truck should include the
tongue part that is in the truck only, not full weight of camper. Fee for a camping trailer is $11.00.

Posted By: NC Hauler on 11/02/09 09:03am

Humpty wrote:

Found the reference I was looking for yesterday.
Title Manual
14th Edition Nov 2008

SECTION 2
Chapter 1 – Page 3
1.3 BODY STYLE DESCRIPTIONS G.S. 20-4.01
(PAGE 116 OF THE .PDF)

Camping Trailers and Fifth Wheels - This unit can be equipped with the same as the conventional travel trailer but
is constructed with a raised forward section that allows a bi-level floor plan. This style is designed to be towed by a
vehicle equipped with a device known as fifth wheel hitch. Camping trailers are not to be included in the weight
declared for license on a truck, if used only for recreational purposes. License weight on the truck should include the
tongue part that is in the truck only, not full weight of camper. Fee for a camping trailer is $11.00.

"License weight on the truck should include the
tongue part that is in the truck only," good post..it included the licensing of the truck to some extent..."with tongue part that is in the truck only"....ie, pinweight....or GVWR covered...again, by the REAL weight Police of NC...

Posted By: deerslayerah on 11/02/09 10:04am

NC Hauler wrote:

deerslayerah wrote:

Called that number, it wasn't the "right one", this one was, 336-667-1236 and I was told that you needed a weighted plate to cover GVWR of your truck...I was given the DMV State Trooper weight Division @ 828-466-5660 and spoke with Trooper Rathbone, who verified that you are suppose to have a weighted license plate that covers the GVWR of your truck...he even told me it was on the drivers side door jamb. I called the Asheville DMV office, 828-252-8526 and they told me the same thing, THEN I called the Asheville NC DMV Weight Division, you know, the REAL weight police, @ 828-298-4255, and spoke with Sgt. Brown and for about the FOURTH time this morning, I was told the exact same thing...you need a weighted tag to cover the GVWR of the truck...He even gave me an example...3/4 ton with 9200# would be covered with 10,000#, mine @ 11,400 GVWR is covered to 12,000#...don't know what else to tell you...The very first number I called said something about buying weighted license plate for what the shipping weight of the truck was??? When I questioned her, she gave me the number that I told you dealt with weighted license plates, which led to Trooper Rathbone, which had been double check with the Ashville licensing Agency, which had me triple check with Sgt. Brown here in the Asheville State Trooper Highway Weights Division and so far...all I've been told is you need to have a weighted license, at LEAST for a 3/4 ton and 1 ton SRW/DRW and up for GVWR of said truck, and if the 1/2 ton has a GVWR of 7,000#, IT HAS TO HAVE ONE...hey, I didn't say it, the guy's who hand out the tickets said it, I gave you their names and numbers....spent about 45 minutes calling these numbers and probably another 15-20 talking to the Troopers and people at the DMV agencies. What else you want me to do...I've always known you didn't need a "special" or "weighted license" on your TT or 5er.

Oh, they did say if you tow a utility trailer, NOW you have to weigh it and pay for a weighted license to cover the weight of the truck and the utility trailer...again, I was told this by all the above...I told them it was in reference to a 3/4 ton and 1 ton dually towing a TT or 5er...that didn't make any difference...all they wanted was a license plate covering the GVWR of the truck...again, that's here in NC....
If you would read i said you need to cover the weight of yor truck but not the camper

Posted By: NC Hauler on 11/02/09 11:03am

Sorry, I DID re-read your post and the way you've written it, I truly couldn't understand what you were talking about, the truck or the rv, hey, maybe it's me??. I already knew that TT's, 5er's and pop-up's didn't need weighted tags as I've stated several times in this post...this post has also been quite confusing as to what the orignial poster was talking about. The first several post back to him were about weighted license plates for TRUCKS...not rv's....so I guess it's been a comedy of errors. I would say anyone from NC who tags their rv in NC knows they don't have to have any special tags...kind of a given...but trucks are a little different...I'm done with this, too many people talking about two different things here..............

Print  |  Close